Start of Chapters (Chapter 1)

"Kriiiiiiing!"

The bell rang then our first teacher arrived. The teacher is already in our room but there were still some students who are not inside the room. I simply know it because there are still some empty seats beside me. I wonder who's gonna be my other seatmate cause the other one is Sandy.

Well, we already finished introducing ourselves one by one including teacher Lim but the students beside me still hasn't arrived.

"Where are the 3 Mr. Kim, Mr. Min, Mr. Jung, Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon? It's almost time for the next subject and they're not here yet? Could someone please look for them outside. *Joy raised her hand* Yes Ms. Han..." Teacher Lim said.

Joy then rushed outside the room and looked for my missing classmates. Wait what?!? They are all Mr. so it means that my seatmate is a boy. O.O! No. This can't be. Noooooo!!!

"Pssst. Sandy! Can we switch seats please?" I asked her politely.

"I would love to, but Teacher Lim already said that these will be our permanent seat for 1 or 2 months. You heard that right?"

"Well yeah. But you know how I hate boys and she just said that my seatmate is a Mr.... Please. She wont notice it."

"Ok. Let's try tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!? Why not today?!?"

":-/"

"Okay."

Joy then arrived with.... with..... with.... tho-those boys in the bus O.O! I looked at Sandy with a begging face to transfer seats but all she whispered to me is....

"Surprise! Hahaha"

This surprise is totally worse than having a poop in my bag. Wait what?!? That's gross... Then the boy with no sleeves sat beside me. That boy who winks in the bus. Ew. :-\

"Hi. I'm Jimin!" The boy beside me said then he eye smiled.

I don't care.

"Hello." I said then I also I smiled. I looked at Sandy with a look of let's talk later but she just gave me a thumbs up...

You know how I hate this convo but I'm not good at ignoring people.

"Boys please kindly introduce yourselves in front." our teacher said. Just said?!? She should be angry to them by now because they've been late for more than half an hour.

They went to the front and introduced themselves one by one. I only remembered two names and It's Park Jimin, my seatmate and Jeon Jungkook which really sounds famillar. And his face also... looks really famillar.