Chapter 6

A couple of months go by of Jay and Zach sneaking around with their relationship until Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah start noticing that they've been MIA Lately. But thankfully, Daniel still hadn't noticed anything. First, Corbyn had started noticing Zach becoming very distant from the group right when he and Jay got together. He kept it to himself just in case he was just delusional. Guess he wasn't since it had been going on for so long. After the first three months of Zach and Jay's secret relationship, corbyn just couldnt hold it in so he decided to tell Jonah. Jonah wasn't surprised at all when he heard the news mostly because before Zach became distant, he continuously talked about how he was crushing on a girl from social media but couldnt bare to expose her true identity. Somehow, as they were spilling the tea to one another, Jack heard everything from the other room about the secret relationship. Of course he was going to find out from two guys who talk extremely loud. Of course he was. So, once he heard the big news, he ran into the room to join the little tea spilling session and ended up talking about his new girlfriend.

—One week later—

Daniel had left for the entire day too spend time with his old friends while the rest of the band stayed home. Except for Zach and Jay. Not surprising at all, right. Well, once they came home, not thinking anyone would be awake, Corbyn, Jack, and Jonah decided to sit and wait for them To come back. Once they opened the door and turned the light on, Zach jumped and Jay said, " Oh... hey guys... didnt think you'd be awake right now." Jack then said, " well of course you wouldn't think we'd be awake since you've been going on late night dates every single day." Zach then tried his best to deny that they were dating and used the old excuse of ' her Uber didnt pick her up so I did.' Unfortunately, it didnt work. At all. None of the boys believed him and ended up yelling at them about all the bad consequences they were going to have to face with the media and Daniel. Zach tried to defend him and Jay by saying, " oh yeah well who's gonna tell Daniel or the media... huh? Plus no ones going to believe its true anyway." He tried acting tough but then Jack pulled out a picture of Zach and Jay making out in the car from a couple nights ago. Jay ended up snatching the phone from Jack's hand to delete it.. Once she completely deleted it, Corbyn and Jonah showed all the screenshots they had of the same picture. Completely devastated, Jay ran up too her room saying that everyone just needed to leave her alone for a while.
Once she left, Zach and the boys had a private conversation about the secret relationship.

    over the next couple of days jay started ghosting the whole group including Zach because of the drama. Once Daniel had noticed that she wasn't being herself, he tried talking to her one morning when he found her packing. " Jay... what are you doing?" She threw some clothes out of her hands onto the floor an plopped on the bed sobbing. She told Daniel that life in LA just wasn't for her and she shouldn't have ever come here. Daniel told her, " no... why are you saying this. You said you were having the best time of your life just a week ago. Why so all of a sudden are you being like this... please Jay talk to me." They were left in silence for a while until Jay asked him to leave the room. After about an hour and a half, Jay received a long text from Zach asking for forgiveness and she replies saying that it was not his fault but she just needed to leave LA and be alone for a little while even if it meant breaking up and telling Daniel the truth. She mentioned how she was sick and tired of the lying, the yelling, the fighting, and the fakeness of everyone right now and she just needed to take a break. " Look Zach you need to understand that people wont accept us and our relationship. And even if everyone finds out especially Daniel, they're all going to force us to break up. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I always will but you know that with everything going on right now, this wont work out. Hopefully in the future we can find each other and no one will care if we're together and we wont be judged, but rn its clearly not the best time. Thank you for showing me that I belong and that there's more to life than just living. Thank you for all these memories that I will never forget. I love you Zachary Dean Herron. I guess when the universe is ready to bring us back together, we will get back together. See you soon babe. I love you to the moon and back.❤️❤️"