Chapter 11

After another year, Jay finally moved out of her apartment and moved into LA. When she finally arrived at the Why Dont We house with Zach, they continuously yelled out OUR PLAN WORKED.....over...and over.....and over. "Will you two shut up already... gosh i can hear you guys through my headphones."said jack who was currently in the middle of a so called ' very important must beat the enemies' GTA game. "Sorry dude hahaha"replied Zach as we started moving my stuff in.
    They finished unpacking Jay's things like 5 hours later and that's when Zach began having an unusually happy face."uh oh Zach what are you planning?" Jay says in a slightly annoyed voice. " oh nothing its just that I wanted to ask you since corbyn bringing his girlfriend and well as Jack on tour with them... i wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to come with me?" Zach explained. Jay screamed yes and instantly began packing to go on tour.

    after the tour ended and jay had the time of her life, things started to progress in the relationship she had with Zach. Like on Valentine's Day, he had decided to surprise her with a picnic on the beach during sunset.

They eventually ran into the water when they saw Daniel, Jonah, Jack, and Corbyn all running towards their romantic picnic

They eventually ran into the water when they saw Daniel, Jonah, Jack, and Corbyn all running towards their romantic picnic. Then the boys ran into the water to enjoy and spend time with each other even though they spend literally every single day together anyways.
After a while, they all got out and dried up but of course Zach forgot to bring himself a towel and had to share with Jay. The other guys left because they got hungry while Zach and Jay decided to go home. Once they got home and got into comfortable clothes Zach had asked if they should watch a movie. " Yeah sure what should we watch?" Jay asked. " we should watch....the fault in our stars." Ugh him and his stupid adorable mind. Jay agreed and they went into the theater room to watch it. After a while they ended up kissing which led to making out which led to..... well lets just say they fell asleep.
    Jay later woke up from her dream and began writing about how she met the love of her life 10 years ago. " Babe... come here.... i had a dream about our love story" she said. Zach walked into the room and said, " Jay....you dreamt about our past was because it was the best time of our lives." Later, Jay got ready for the day and told her children all about how she met their father. " lets just say he was your uncle's best friend."

Alright here's the end of the book guys. Ik ik it took a while to finish but i just got caught up on other things and completely forgot about it. I hope y'all enjoyed it and yeah I love y'all ❤️❤️ ill be working more on my poems for a while until i come up with a new book so yeah. Love you my Snowflak3s❤️

( if you wanna know the meaning behind the name ill post it in The Story Of My Life which is coming out soon lol)