I can do what i want 🥵

...... Kairi was kissing me all the way down to my neck He found my sweet spot and I let out soft moan. I moved on to his lap and started to move back and forth, I could hear him groan. He Flipped me over so now he is on top of me. He took off my pants and shirt to leave me just in a bar and underwear, he was just looking at my body witch made me self conscious.

Kai:nah don't cover your self you look sexy
You:kai I want you in me
Kai:your going to have me in a minute just wait
You:hurry up daddy
Kai: dam your horny for me aren't you
You: yes da-
                       ⚠️smut ⚠️
Before I could say the rest kairi started to eat me out. He was rubbing me clit. He put two fingers in me witch made me moan loud. He made ♾ with his tongue, I could feel a knot in my stomach so I know I was close to cuming.

You: I'm going to cum *moan*
Kai: hold it in mamas
You: i ca- can't *moan*

My legs were shaking bad as he went faster with his fingers. Kai: cum for me. I came on his fingers and he licked them clean. I got up and pushed kairi on the bed and took off his shirt,I kissed him on his neck witch made him moan.i could feel him get hard so I know he was getting horny.i took off his pants and started to rub his dick. I was licking the tip of his dick witch had per cum on it.

Kai: stop teasing
You: whatever you say

I put his dick in my mouth and I stoked it at the same time. He grabbed my hair and started to pull on it a little bit. He though his head back as I felt him twitch so I know he was close to cuming. After a few minutes he came and I Swallowed it. I got up but kairi stopped me.

Kai: we ain't done
You: oh I know I said smirking
Kai: are you sure you don't want to walk
You: I'm sure

He took on the bed and put his dick on my clit to tease me. I was going to say something when he pounded in me. He was going deep in me as he was hitting my g spot over and over again.  I started to moan a mess as he pound in me. I digged my nails in his back so I knew there was going to be marks on his back. He left hickeys all over my neck and down to my stomach, I left some on his neck.
You: FUCK KAI!
Kai: you feel so good *moan*
You: I'm going to CUM *moan*

He started to go deeper in me. My legs were shaking nonstop. He started getting sloppy and slower so he was close to cuming to finally we both came at the same time. He got off of me and we both are trying to catch are breath.

                     ⚠️end of Smut⚠️

Kai: dam that was the best sex ever
You: I would choose your dick over any one else's
Kai: we can't tell no one about this
You: what if i do?
Kai:I would punish you
You:I'm going to tell everyone so byeee
Kai:no your not
You:I'm playing
Kai: let's put on our clothes before they get home
You:ok

I got out of bed and i fell on the floor Immediately. I look at kairi and he is just laughing at me. I tried to get up again but I fell.

You:kairi help me
Kai: this is so funny he said laughing
You: kairi it's not funny help me
Kai: fine
You: thank you dick face
Kai: you liked the dick
You: oh shut up

dd: hey guys the food is downstairs
You: ok
Kai: let's take a shower then we go eat
You: yep ok

We got in the shower together. We didn't do anything because everyone was home. We both had hickeys on us and kairi had scratch marks on his back. We both finished showing and put on some clothes.

 We both finished showing and put on some clothes