Chapter 6

I looked at him confused. Why the hell he's laughing? There's no joke in what I had said. Did I fell on his trap?Gosh Kinsley, you made a wrong move. I'm just staring at him with glares.

"You mean, we're together already?" My eyes widened, Gosh! He got the wrong message!

"Of course not! Im just giving you permission to court me! "

I defended myself while exaggerating my  hand motions, looking so defensive. He started driving while smiling. Can't help it but do the same thing. Maybe I need to get used by his presence around. I don't know what will happen next but one thing is for sure, I'll give this man a chance. I hope I won't regret this decision I made.  I just hope..

"I know" while eyes still set on the road.

"Ang yabang!"

I know it's too early to say this but I find it comfortable exchanging jokes and conversation with him.

"Just stating facts"

" Facts mo mukha mo" he laughed with what  I had said.  He's becoming a different person right now.. or not? I known him for being serious and a silent type talk of the town and for the record I only saw him laughing when he is playing basketball in the court. Yes, I do watched his games during Palaro way back in first years here in Peyton Mindanao University he was second year that time.

I just noticed that we're already in front of our house so I fixed my things and carry my bag to get out in his car. I was about to bid my Goodbye and say Thankyou but he's not in the drivers seat, only to find out he's outside opening the door for me. I smiled with his actions.

" Do you want to get inside? " I asked him but he just smiled and shook his head.

"Not now, maybe soon" he smiled and pinched my cheeks.

" Sigii na papasok na ako sa loob" I said pointing our house not far from where we are.

"Yeah, get inside first before I'll go"

"Okay, goodbye" I turned my back and started walking. I was about to entered on our gate and fight the urged to looked back but I gave in. I looked at him again and waved while smiling. He seemed so superior leaning on his Car window watching every inch of my move while his left hand was set on his steering wheel. I pointed the road telling him to go and watched the car move before closing the gate.

"Mom, where are you?

I roamed around looking for mom but there's no signs of her. I went upstairs and decided to take a bath first before going to moms room. Maybe she's sleeping and I wasn't wrong, she is there peacefully sleeping. I smiled with the sight of her holding the family picture we had with dad on it. I'm right, shes still inlove with her first and only love.

"Its been a while mom" I climbed on her bed and hug her from behind. I missed this.

My sleep was disturbed by the tiny wet kisses on my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes only to see mom showering me kisses just like before, I guess. She really treated me like a baby but can't make time for me, she's busy in her business.

" Wake up little missy" Mom keeps on tapping my cheeks to wake me up.

"Goodevening, mom" I smiled and gave her a sound kiss on her cheeks.

"Lets eat, missy I already prepared dinner, C'mmon" She smiled and held my hands.

Our dinner was filled with laughter. Mom is busy throwing chikkas on what happened on her days while she's not around. I can't help it but smile on the thought that everything she does made her happy. I can settle for that, atleast. My mom still stand out from the crowd, she's on her middle 40's but still remained gorgeous as ever. I hope when dad see her again the sparks will again ignite and another set of lovestory will flourished.

" How's school, anak?" She asked looking at me while chewing her food.

" It's okay, mom I can handle all the requirements and slay the exam, I guess? " I laughed with what I said which made mom let out a chuckle. I once question my capacity and Mom being a mother motivated me and gave her words of wisdom that I'm good in everything I do. I didn't know about it, though. I lacked self confidence and self esteem which made me took the view about my self as lowly creature.

"Eh, kamusta naman lovelife, anak?
May nanliligaw ba sa iyo ngayon? Nako' okay lang sa akin 'yan ha basta limitasyon, Kinsley" I fake a laughed on what she said.

Hindi ko alam kung sasabihin ko ba na Oo meron na pero hindi ko lang sigurado kung seryoso.

"Meron , mmy" I smiled shyly avoiding her gaze. Nakakahiya!

"Talaga? Oh my missy is slowly becoming a lady" she teased me

" Mmy, stop that! Nanliligaw palang me hindi pa kami"

"Sagutin mo na mamaya! At bigyan nyo na ako ng apo. Siguradong hindi matutuwa si Axel niyan" Nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya kung sabihin ko kayang kanina pa nanligaw si Zahir at sasagutin ko raw' parang easy girl naman ako kung ganon. Gosh! Third year palang ako apo na hinihingi ni mommy tapos kanina sabi niya limitasyon daw I laughed with that thought.

"Anong apo, mmy? Wag ganon' aral muna. Bibigyan kita pag nag 40 yrs old na ako" Niligpit ko na pinagkainan naman dahil tapos narin kumain si mommy.

"Ano?! 40 yrs old? I'm too old then! Hindi ko na mahahabol mga apo ko" she said histerically. Ang OA talaga nito

" Gawa kayo ulit ni Daddy, mmy tatawagan ko siya mamaya " Sabi ko at nagsimula nang tumakbo. Nanlaki ang mata niya sa sinabi ko at binato ang unan ngunit hindi na ako abot nito.

"Ayie si mommy nag E'imagine. Goodnight, mmy" I gave her a flying kiss pero nanlilisik parin ang mata nito at parang hindi makapaniwala sa pinagsasabi ko . Indenial at its finest.

While laying on my bed, I checked my phone and looked for a message of someone, maybe I'm expecting? But found nothing. Nevermind, I'll sleep then. I heard my phone beep and reached for it but my eyes is not cooperative dreamland invaded my being.