7

Sunday arrived, Regina had still not given an answer to Emma's question. She just left her on a maybe, like usual. Emma was in her room, getting ready to go down for drinks with the rest of the members. She was fixing her hair when her phone started ringing. It was Dede, another friend from Vegas. Emma hesitated before finally answering it.

"Hello" the blonde nervously said, worried she is about to get scolded.

"WHAT THE HELL, SWAN" Dede snapped in so much anger, smoking was coming out her ears.

"I know, I'm sorry"

"Sorry?" Dede cut in, laughing a little in no amusement. "You're kidding right? Get the fuck back home before Steve flips out! Emma isn't funny anymore" Dede huffed with a hint of fear in her voice for Emma.

Dede was like the mum of the group that put everyone in their place. She looked after the group but they also feared to get on her bad side, Emma now was. The blonde stood up from the dressing table and began pacing in front of the bed.

"This isn't a joke, Dede. I can't come home. I'm finally happy, I haven't been in years. If I come home, I'll be lucky if he kills me. I just want to stay here and be happy" Emma sighed as she sat on the bed and just stared at the floor, fearing her future.

"I know, Em, and I want you to be happy but this has got out of hand. You can't just go on vacation and never come back" Dede replied with a large sigh of exhaustion, looking annoyed while slouching on her sofa.

"Why would I come home? What the fuck is there for me to come home to? An abusive son of a bitch? No thanks!" Emma finally snapped, standing up in a rage of anger as her fear took over.

"Don't snap at me, Swan! I'm helping you. Get your ass home now! You know he will come find you and you'll be fucked if he does" Dede angrily snapped back as she looked annoyed her friend did that.

"I have a good life here, a happy one. Everyone here is so nice and I can gamble for as long as I want. The boss is so flirty and hot yet she's still so kind and sweet" Emma said, now softly as she felt bad for snapping.

"Now I know why your staying, you got the hots for the boss"

"I do not!"

"You so do! Is that why you're not coming home" Dede asked, now growing in annoyance that it may be the reason.

"Of course not! Yes, I find the boss here to be super hot but that's not why I'm here! I'm here because I'm scared and want to finally be happy" Emma snapped her response, knowing her anger has taken over again.

"Fine, Em. Do what you want but if you don't let me help you now, then I never can. I'm going to ask you one last time to come home. If you choose not to, let it be on your head. I can't help you unless you let me" Dede softly said as she looked at her phone calmly but tears fighting in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, De. I love you and the girls so much but I can't come home" Emma replied in a weak tone, fearing what is going to happen next.

"Then I can't help you. Please just stay safe and don't fuck your life up any anymore" Dede sighed her response, still a little annoyed Emma isn't home.

"Please don't hate me"

"Of course we don't"

"I love you, De" Emma softly said with a sniffle to make sure she doesn't cry.

"I love you too, Em. I'll try visit when I can" Dede replied with a sad smile, hanging up the call moments after.

Emma sighed knowing everyone at home was mad, they just didn't understand. Emma stood from her bed and went to her dressing table to finish her hair. The door then knocked.

"Come in" Emma said, confused, having no idea who that could be.

The door slowly opened and in walked Regina. Emma's mouth dropped. She was in a long, red, strapless dress that had a slit all the way up to her hip bone, very Jessica rabbit style. Her hair was sitting comfortably in big, bouncy curls. Her makeup look, of course, matched her dress in a way no other would. She looked like a goddess, clearly Emma thought so too.

"You seem to have dropped your lip, Miss Swan" Regina seductively said, strutting over with that sassy way to her hips.

"You look... So hot" Emma breath out, still looking shocked at this woman.

"Thank you. I'd say the same but I can't see your outfit with you sat like that" Regina comments as she let her eyes drop to the blonde sat down. She leaned on the dressing table, close to Emma, with a smirk at her. She simply held her hand out and waited for it to be taken. "Stand up, show me"

"It's not much but" Emma started before taking Regina's hand and using it to stand.

Emma stood in a navy blue, woman's suit, a red tie to go with it. Her hair was tied into a nice bun on her head, hiding the fact she simply didn't want to wash it. She had a sublet hint of makeup but not much, she barely ever wore it because Steve said he didn't like it. Emma awkwardly shoved her hands into her pocket and looked at the brunette, knowing she will have something to say. Regina was just staring at her, her lip bitten the whole time. Emma couldn't help but chuckle, pulling Regina from her thoughts.

"Wow, Miss Swan. You can really scrub up well for just a few drinks with the gang" Regina, finally, said as she gave her seductive smirk and studied the blondes imagine.

"Thanks" Emma nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck to hide her shyness. Regina just stood staring at her. She was still leaning on the dressing table but she had now crossed one leg in front of the other. She, once again, bit her lip and just stared at the blonde in front. "What? You're staring"

"Come here" Regina said with the same smirk as she seductively used her index finger to call the blonde over.

Emma obeyed, confused, and stood in front of the brunette. Regina curled her fingers around Emma's blazer and pulled her body closer. Her heart beat racing as her breathing caught up a little. Emma was even worse. Regina hesitated a few times before finally leaning in and connecting their lips. Emma stood in shock for a second but soon melted into the feeling. Before she even had time to grab the brunettes hips or deepen the kiss or anything, Regina pulled away.

"Ok... I didn't expect that" Emma mumbled, mostly to herself, as she regained her breath she had previously lost.

"Don't tell anyone I done that" Regina quickly said, releasing Emma's blazer and gently pushing her body backwards. Emma just looked shocked. She would have never imagined that happening. Regina turned on her heels and began towards the door, hiding her shock very well. Regina had never kissed anyone that lived in the mansion, never really wanted to. Why she kissed Emma will always be a mystery to her. She looked over her shoulder to see the blonde just looked half shocked, half confused. "You coming?"

"Yeah, wait up" Emma quickly replied as she straighted her suit, walking towards the brunette as she did. Regina turned to leave but felt her hand being grabbed. This causes a lot of confusion in her. She turned to see Emma, still looking confused. "You got a little lipstick on your face" Emma softly said, using her thumb to wipe just beside Regina's lip.

"Thanks... Let's go downstairs"