13

"This will be your room, dad" Regina softly said, gesturing for her father to walking into the room she pointed at.

She was stood with her hands behind her back, they were holding one of Emma's to keep her relaxed. Regina didn't fear much in this world but her father was definitely one of them. He was a short tempered man with a fit that could kill.

"Thank you, Princess. Come in and talk to me, we both know the reason I'm here" Parker said in a mildly strick tone as he gave his daughter a glare, one she knew to never say no to.

"I know, I can give you whatever you want. I have work though" Regina softly replied, trying not to anger the man in anyway.

"I honestly don't know why you work" Parker sighed in annoyance as he rolled his eyes, stepping into the bedroom.

"To pay for your drugs and hookers" Regina mumbled, relaxing her posture a little as the man disappeared.

"You know well to keep your mouth shut Regina!" Parker snapped angrily, now reappearing in the doorway.

"Sorry, dad. I'll see you later" Regina quickly said in a shocked tone he actually heard her. Without a word said, Parker shut his bedroom door. Regina relaxed in her skin and loosed her grip on Emma's hand. "Thank you" she softly said to the blonde who was looking shocked at the father/daughter relationship.

"It's alright. Are you ok" Emma softly asked, noticing how much fear was just in Regina's eyes.

"Yeah, of course" Regina chuckled her response, smiling brightly as if that had all never happened. Emma was a little confused, she knew this to be a coping mechanisms but this was strange even for her. Regina turned on her heels, glanced over her shoulder and seductively smirked at the blonde. "You coming to my office"

"When have I ever said no" Emma replied with a smirk, allowing her eyes to subconsciously explore the woman's body.

Regina gave her a cheeky wink before leading the way. Every time Regina walked in front, Emma's eyes couldn't help by clue to the ass that was swaying side to side. Regina, of course, knew as it was her way of hypnotising the blonde into her temptress spell. She unlocked her office and walked in, heading towards the lounge area of it.

"Is it too early for a drink" Regina asked, opening her alcohol cupboard in her office.

"It's half ten in the morning" Emma replied with an eyebrow raise into the air.

"So no?" Regina asked, confused as she took a bottle of whisky from her cupboard.

"It's 5 o'clock somewhere" Emma replied with a chuckle, knowing it's too early but easier to agree with the woman.

Regina giggled a little and poured out too drinks, handing one the blonde. She then went over to her desk and sat upon it. She drunk some of her whiskey whilst reading some forms, Emma just watched her curiously. As soon as Parker was out of view, she was back to the smiling image she always had. This is when Emma began to question, is it always fake? Is she always sad?

"I can see you staring" Regina comments, not bothering to even look up from her page.

"Sorry" Emma quickly said, snapping her head away from the brunette.

Regina chuckle as she looked at the woman, seeing her trying hard not to look back. She stood up, took the final mouthful of her drink and walked towards the blonde. Regina stood behind her and slid her hands onto Emma's shoulders, slowly moving them towards her chest. Before Regina touched Emma's boob, she changed direction and headed down her her side. Her chin resting on the, now, heavily breathing blonde's shoulder who was very arouses.

"So, Emma" Regina seductively started, allowing her hands to draw small patterns across the blonde stomach. "You have been here awhile and nearly played all my members, how do you feel"

"G-good" Emma mumbled, her arousal almost hitting the roof with how close to her jeans Regina was going.

The brunette simply chuckled. She moved her head backwards a little, allowing her mouth to face Emma's ear. She took a deep breath and warmed Emma's skin with her exhale.

"Do I make you nervous" Regina whispered into her ear, now walking her fingers towards Emma's jeans.

"No" Emma confidently said as she knew she didn't want to admit it.

"Really" Regina asked with a small giggle, knowing the blonde lied. Regina stood back up straight and removed her hands from the blonde, walking around the sofa as she did. She straddled her legs over Emma's body as she licked her lips, taking off the turtle neck top to reveal just a spaghetti strap vest top. Regina pushed her hands through Emma's hair and leaned towards her ear. "Are you nervous yet"

Emma knew from that, this was a game. A game Regina always wins. This time, Emma would make sure she won. As aroused as Emma was, she had gotten very good at hiding it. She always had to hide when she felt arouse by someone if she was with Steve, she's got good at it.

"No" Emma simply replied, smirking at the brunette who looked pleasently surprised.

Regina laughed, not expecting that at all. She moved her head to rest against Emma's, going as close as she can before their lips touched. Her hips pressed more against Emma's as she leaned her body closer.

"Are you nervous yet" Regina whispered, her warm breath relaxing onto the blondes lips.

"No" Emma replied with a smirk again, slowly moving her hands to the other woman's waist. Regina frowned a little, knowing by now this should have worked. Emma then stood up, still holding Regina, and led her down on the sofa. Emma was holding herself up, just above Regina as she kept one hand on the brunettes hip. "Are you nervous yet"

"Smooth... And not a fucking chance" Regina replied, still happily shocked this just happened.

Emma moved her hand off Regina's hip and cup the crotch of her jeans. Regina's eyes doubled in size, she'd never have guessed Emma would do that. Her body tensed up as she gripped the sofa cushion under her.

"Are you nervous yet" Emma seductively asked, a shit eater grin across her face.

"No" Regina breathed out, keeping her arousal inside as much as she could.

Emma moved her hand and unbuttoned Regina's jeans, pulling them down ever so slightly. As she glanced towards it, she noticed Regina was wearing a red, laced, G-string. She bit her lip and looped her finger around the string, allowing the rest of her hand to rest down beside it.

"Are you nervous yet" Emma asked as she used the tied up finger to draw patterns on the brunettes defined hip bone.

"Not in the slightest" Regina replied, giving a cheeky wink as she hid her arousal well.

"If you don't stop me, I won't"

"I know"

Emma smirked as she untwisted her finger, moving her hand under Regina's jeans. She wouldn't dare go under her G-string, well wouldn't yet. She just rested her hand there as she moved her face closer to the brunettes, smelling the amazing perfume she always wears.

"Are you nervous yet" Emma asked, breathing just as heavy as the woman under her was.

"No. Are you"

"No way"

Emma knew this was her chance to either win the game or finally get to be with Regina. Emma gently placed her head against Regina's, nearly kissing her but not quiet yet. Her finger moved the string out the way, as slow as she possibly could. Regina then grabbed Emma's hand, allowing her whole body to tense up.

"Ok, you win. I'm nervous" Regina quickly said, hating the fact she actually lost at that game.