Chptr 28: Future, Really?!

Hey, y'all. I realized this chapter has been here since 2020. So I was thinking I should just post it. I won't be continuing it anymore, I'll just be focused on editing it. Enjoy. Love you.

Your POV

Home??

"H-hOmE!!" Is what the Wraith said before stopping right in front of me. He took the shape of a man who looked very familiar.

"I want to go home."

I was shocked. I couldn't even move. I felt so paralyzed. But I had to do something.

"First o-of all.... W-what i-is your uhm... name?" I asked.

"My name is (S/N).(You haven't noticed yet.... maybe your name is very common?😀) I was a speedster like Barry, but I went in time too much and another wraith got me. I became a wraith and enforced other speedsters not to travel in time."

"Wait.. then why did you get my daughter? And why did others attack us?"

"Because you don't belong in the speed force. You did nothing wrong."

"Oh...uhm.. Now.. where is your home?"

He was thinking for a bit when he asked, "What day is it?"

"Oh.. um Novemeber 21, 2019.. Why?"

"I became a wraith on October 3, 2042.. I was born on November 20, 2019, I was a speedster the whole time. I never got my mothers powers, but my older sister did. It was hard. I tried going back in time to meet my mom, but I never got to. All I knew about her was that her name was (Y/N) and she was so amazing."

"D-did y-you just say (Y/N)?" I asked.

"Yeah why?"

"(S/N)?" I walked towards him and looked him in the eyes.

"Yes?" He asked so confused, it made me smile.

"I am (Y/N) and I just gave birth to a boy named (S/N) yesterday."

He was shocked and looked at me with so much happiness and love.
"Ma?"

"It's me! It's your mom!" I hugged him, but he didn't fully feel real.

"I missed you so much. I love you!" He yelled as he hugged me tighter.. I could feel his real self.

"Y-yyyouuu hhaavve..." He was trying to say something, but his voice started to sound like the Wraith's screech.

I grabbed him and ran to STAR Labs.

Cisco and Barry were both there. Barry looked like he was crying and Cisco looked angry.

"Guys guess what?!" I said in the most happiest way possible. I had the biggest smile.

"This is (S/N)."

Barry looked at me with big eyes.

"(S/N)?? As in our (S/N)??" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

"Wait... so your son was the wraith how is that possible?" Cisco asked as he walked over to (S/N).

"He said he was a speedster like Barry and he wanted to go back in time to meet me, but he created too many timelines and the wraith before him caught him and turned him into a wraith."

"Oh... that makes sense.. but why would he want to visit you?"

"Because.... I... don't know... He said that all he knew about me is that I was amazing and my name."

Cisco had a thinking face... "Okay. So, if Jacob came back to life as his normal self, with closure and happiness. I'm pretty sure it will happen to (S/N) as well. But instead of becoming your son, he will go back to being a wraith."