IX Nico

IX Nico

It all started again. Everyone was back to screaming and running around in circles. Jason had come back from Jason-World and was planing to fly over to the lake to help his friend.

Percy came running down to the lakeshore. "How can I help?" He asked determined. "Just keep the water controlled, I need to help my friends." Jason replied looking over at the thrashing Festus. Percy nodded and followed Jason to the shore.

Nico watched Percy walk steadily through the water and Jason stumbling every other step. Nico wanted to help but he couldn't do anything.

He felt his knees collapse from under him. Leo's energy glow seemed to fade along with Festus. The only one who was on board of Festus who's energy seemed alive was a girl. She seemed to be wearing denim and a simple white blouse. She had long lose hair. So much death, Nico thought. Please don't die, he pleaded.

Percy managed to control the waves as Jason lifted into the air. Jason flew closed to Festus trying to avoid being hit in the face. Percy tried as hard as he could to keep the waves at bay, pushing the water farther away from shore. Jason reached Leo as he was sinking down. He tried to lift Leo along with him, but he didn't want to leave the girl he had with him. The anguish in Jason's face hurt his friend; which caused Percy to pull Festus across the water to the shore. This convinced Leo enough to let Jason carry him and the girl to shore. Two was a lot heavier then carrying one person so Jason only dragged them across the water.

"Nico, we need to help!" Will brought Nico back to his reality. Will reached over to hold Nico's hand. Nico accepted. Holding hands they both ran to help.

Yes I finally managed to write this chapter! I'll post it later today. I think I may start writing the finale chapter later too.

Okay I thought this was gonna be the last chapter but apparently not...lol. The next chapter is the finale one. [maybe] :3

Follow me on:

instagram @grid_loves_books

twitter @bookichu

Tumblr @bookichu

You don't need to unless you want.

I know I know this chapter may be a bit crappy so sorry. Anyhow still hope you liked it. :/

-Grid

12.19.14

*like and follow* ??

Sorry I didn't post it yesterday

12.20.14