Chapter 3 I've known for a while

Grace's pov
I take a shower and change into this

I grab some breakfast and rush out the door but I'm stopped

"Grace, honey, you don't look so good, do you feel ok?" My mom asked.
I nodded, and she told me if I felt that something is wrong then I would call her or ask someone too. I walk out the door and over to the Gs. Throughout the day I felt fine but everyone had a worried look on their face when, I got up to go eat something, I kind of now knew why everyone kept giving me a worried look, but I kept shaking it off as nothing and posted to Instagram

@GraceBlossom  take a look for me, and make sure ya look deep📸 by GordyDestjeor❤️:1,243|💬:1,326@GusDestjeor: this is nice @KylaLaufer: I don't wanna say it but Grace and Gordy all the way@GilDestjeor:VIBES GRACE VIBES❤️@GatorDestjeor: I'll look ...

📸 by GordyDestjeor
❤️:1,243|💬:1,326
@GusDestjeor: this is nice
@KylaLaufer: I don't wanna say it but Grace and Gordy all the way
@GilDestjeor:VIBES GRACE VIBES❤️
@GatorDestjeor: I'll look deep
@GraceBisaQueen: is this for Gordy if it is I'm all for it
↪️@GraceBlossom: I wish I knew🤷🏻‍♀️🤫😏
          ........................................
Grace's pov
I walk outside where everyone is eating and then all of a sudden I  get this pain in my stomach were I grab it and fall, then all I saw was black.
Momma Blossom's pov
I get a call  from Gordy that Grace had collapsed and that's she's on her way to the hospital, I driver to the hospital and see everybody there. They take me to her room and there was tube coming out from her stomach, I immediately broke down, I would have never thought that it would come back.
                 ~4 hours later~
I check the time it was 8:30pm and she was talkative they said that she could go home but she had to be on bed rest until August which was was in one month. I check her out and take her home, and take her to her bed so that so she could relax, I heard a knock on the door I open it was the Gs and Kyla, I showed them to Graces room, and let them talk to her, and stuff.
Grace's pov
I heard a knock on my door, I yelled come in I couldn't see who came in but I heard more than one voice, I turn over and see the Gs and Kyla, I lightly smiled, the boys and Kyla pushed Gordy towards me and we both lightly blushed.
Then they all left, and it was just me and Gordy.
"You really scared me there Grace." He said
"I know, I just never thought that it would come back like that." I stated
"What do you mean you never thought it would come back, I'm confused?" He questioned.
"Well when I was younger I would have horrible stomach pain for no reason, I would go to so many doctors but, they would never know what was wrong with me. Until one day I was about 15 when this happened, what happened was I was at school and I was eating some pizza from the school it was the first time I bought food from the cafeteria too, you know skip a few hours later and felt like I was having this horrible, aggressive stomach ache, I when to the school nurse and she didn't help of course so she called my mom and I told her what happened and started vomiting like crazy, and my mom told the school to call 911 and she did. The last thing I heard was the sound of the sirens and then all I saw was black. I woke up and they told me it was a disease, that had to do with the stomach, but they still don't know much about." I explained hoping that he would understand what I had told him.
"Ok, but why do they still not know much about it?" He wondered
"Why? Because I'm the only person to have this in this century, but there have been cases of it but they weren't bad as my case." I lightly chuckled
"Grace can I tell you something." He asked
I nodded in response
"I've known for a while that you have a crush on me, and I like you too." He smiled
"Really, I just thought they were going to tell you it themselves, and-" I got interrupted by a pair of lips on my and of course I kissed back. The kiss was soft and passion, Gordy moved his hands to my waist and like lightly grabbed it making me moan into the kiss. I pulled away, without breaking eye contact.
"Well looks like all of our dreams came true today." Nadia pointed to the group by the door way, I rolled by eyes and buried my face into Gordy's neck. I was glad that we both got the chance to confess to each other of how much we liked each other.
A/N: Happy Memorial Day guys, I'm going to work on chapter 4 today.
-Jay❤️👩🏾✌🏾