Chapter 9 (Needy for your love)

Grace's pov
I decided to go over to the G's house to hangout with the just to try and get my mind off my mother's death, I've tried everything, listening to the songs that she liked but that only trigged me even more, but somehow I managed to get over it. I dressed and do my hair je after I get dressed, I grab my stuff and eat an apple on the way out. I knock on the door and Gil opens it.
"Why, hello ma' lady." Gil said
The all of a sudden Kyla pushes Gil out the way to give me a hug, and I hug back.
"Hey, girl, how are you." Kyla asked

"Oh, I'm ok, I mean I'm not good, but I'm not bad, I just came over here to hangout with you guys, are you guys recorded a video." I replied

"Yeah, babe, do you want to be in it?" Gordy asked me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sure I don't mind, plus I think that I need some kind of happiness in my life anyway."
I walk in the house fully, and take off my shoes and walk into the studio. I go behind Gordy and give him a back massage, I plant soft kisses on his neck and cheek, he quietly moans and grins. He then pulls me onto his lap.
"Gordy what are you doing? If you want to "do it" we can do it at my house in my bed not here." I said

"Oh, what am doing I'm just trying to make you feel good, do you not want me to make you feel good." He questioned

"Well yes, but just not here at your house plus I thought you loved to "do it" at my house." I said

"Trust me I'd love to do it at your house Grace, but one day we will do it right, at my house? How about we do it at my house the week of our birthdays." He said

"I'd be fine with it." I told him, pushing him off of me and I go to the kitchen, to grab a bottle of water.
I walk back into the studio and they are already in front of the camera, Gil gives a hand motion telling me that I can sit down, I sit own next to Kyla with Gordy siting next to me and then they start.
"What is up guys for today's video we will be reacting to your guys roast, so what we basically did is we asked you guys  to roast us even Kyla and Grace.
"What, no, I'm just hear to read them and see you guys cry I don't know about Grace." Kyla said
I lightly chuckled and put my head in my hands trying to cover up my laugh.

Gordy's pov
As we continue the video, I would lightly tease Grace and she would get slightly annoyed by it, but didn't show it on camera, after we got done Grace went to her house and I followed her inside, I mean to be honest I was needy for her.
She turned around, and looked confused.

Grace's pov
I turned around and saw Gordy, I looked at him confused.
"How and why, the hell did I not hear you come in?" I asked him
"That doesn't matter princess, I'm just needy for you." He said
"Ok, alright." I said
I closed my bedroom door and sat on the bed, taking off my shoes and socks. Gordy walked over to me kissed me and started making his way down leaving love marks all over the place. He then took off my jacket and shirt, I pulled my skirt off. Gordy took off his clothes leaving him in his boxers, I arch my back, and his hands sneak around me and he clipped my bra off.
Then he moved down and pulled my underwear off, along with his boxers, he planted soft kisses on the inside of my thigh
(A/N: I'm going to attempt to be descriptive at this part so if you want to go and skedaddle on down, you can.)
Gordy started to lick my heat, I arched my back and moaned, I saw him look up and smirked at me he then flicked his tongue in and out while nibbling and sucking, I felt this knot in my stomach.
"Mmmh, G....Gordy, I.... I'm g... going to come!" I yelled
"Come for me princess." He mumbled
And with that I came all, and he licked it all up, he moved back up and bent over the bed to search for something, then he pulled out condom, as soon as I saw it my eyes got wide. He started to stroke himself for a bit and put it on. Then of course my mind started to flood with horrible flashbacks of my ex-boyfriend Brandon, when he would rape me constantly or when ever change he could it felt like her did it every day or almost every hour ect.
I snapped out of my thoughts, and Gordy asked me if I was ready, and I nodded yes, me knowing I was going to lose my mind because of how painful it was going to be for me, I looked down at his member, it was big, but it looked like it would fit perfectly, he slowly slipped himself into me, he went in and out slowly, then all of a sudden he had a look of concern on his face, he could tell I was in pain, and with that I broke down crying, he pulled himself out and threw the condom in the trash, and pulled me into his arms, he pulled me under the sheets planting softly kisses on my face.
"I'm so sorry Grace I didn't mean to hurt you like that." He whispered
"No,no,no baby it not your fault I had an incident with my ex-boyfriend and that's kind of why I can't really have sexual intercourse, that's all, I'll tell you about it when I'm ready." I said sitting up. He puts on his clothes kisses me on the lips and walked out.
I sat there thinking if I just messed up the whole thing, but then I came to the conclusion that I was ne who freaked out, I snapped out of my thought and took a shower after I took a shower I changed into this⬇️

I looked at my clock and realized it was getting late and I needed to figure out what to do tomorrow because it's going to entre Friday before the 4th of July, and I when to bed.

A/N: Welp, I'm going try and work on chapter 10, and chapter 10 and 11 will be the the Gang, when they are doing their stuff for today and for the 4th of July when ever they post idk yet.
P.S that just sounds confusing
-Jay