Chapter 10 (The Friday before The 4th Of July)

Grace's pov
I woke up around 5 in the morning with the bed wet, I got out of the bed and smelled it, I sighed in relief when it was just sweat. (A/N: May I just say that this has happened a few times, like I wake up to my shirt being wet from sweating 👩🏾👍🏾.)
I change into a new shirt and sit at my desk, drawling.
I then get a text from Gordy
🎨-Grace 📸-Gordy
📸-Are you awake?☺️
🎨- Well now I'm, you seem like you need something from me, what are you doing up around 5 in the morning?
📸-I just needed someone to talk to
🎨-so what are you doing today
📸- duh, play some poker, what kind of question is that
🎨-my bad😂
🎨- well, if you want to play some poker and "win" then I suggest that you get some sleep😂
📸-are you telling me that I suck at poker
🎨-well, no it's just that you've been losing quite a lot
📸- so you do think I suck, wow you're mean
🎨-😐, good night, I'm just saying that you're not as good like your brother
📸-you hurt my feelings 🥺😭😢
🎨- I'm so sorry, I'll try to be more rude next time, and good to bed.
📸-Night love you
🎨-Love you too
~End of Convo~
Grace's pov
I woke up and checked the time on my phone and it said four and then realize that I slept for 12 hours, looked at my phone and was five so I went downstairs and saw the Gs and Kyla, I looked dazed but uh... who cares, not me. I walk to the fridge and grab a water and head upstairs entering my room closing the door. I plopped down on my bed and turned on the tv to find something to watch but it felt like there was nothing to watch anyway. So, I exited out of normal tv and went on Netflix I scrolled and scrolled endlessly try to find a show that I could watch and then I finally found forensic files. This was perfect for me because I like to watch crime shows. After all the insane plot twist, I decided to walk over to the Gs house.
I knocked on the door, and Gus opening the door, and looked at me concerned, and all I could do was smile and walk inside to the studio, everyone stops what there doing, to look at.
"Howdy y'all." Was all I could get out, and everyone just waved and smiled or said hey.
"Grace are you ok?" Ryland asked me
"Yeah, just got back from a 12 hour nap, and watching forensic files, and a lot of crazy plot twists is all." I replied nodding me head.
After hanging out with everyone which I mean by watching them play poker, I stayed the night at Gordy.
Gordy's pov
I roll over and feel that Grace's side of the bed was wet, I mumbled Grace what the hell, and I jabbed at her side, and she jumped up, and looked at me.
And she could say was "Man I feel wet and sticky, and my shirt is wet, great this is what I needed, also why did you jab me like that?"
I lay back down and pull the sheets over me, and fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry this was short
-Jay