Chapter 17 (Just a Dream)

Grace's pov
I woke up and saw white, well looks like I lived a good 17 years of my life, here I come the rest of my family that has passed or in other words my family from the many years before me. Then I hear the faint sound of beeping, as my eyes start to adjust, I look and see someone peaking through my window, and I saw it was a nurse, she came in. "Oh good, you're awake, how do you feel?" She asked.

"Oh well, I thought I was going to die and go to heaven because I saw white lights, but I guess not, also were am?" I questioned.

"Well sweetie your in New York, you lost a lot of blood from your left foot there from playing soccer, but on the other hand your team won." She told me

Then I realized that none of the stuff happened my birthday, my mom dying, Jenny losing her mind, none of it happed, I wonder if I now can stop it  all from happing now? I pushed myself upwards, and moved my head over to the left were the all the monitors were, and just cringed.  "Which hospital am at?" I asked

"You're at a hospital in New York, do you know anybody in New York." She replied
I just shook my head no.
She told me that I would have to stay for a few more days, and said how I woke up from my coma 10 days later from the soccer game, I grabbed my phone and saw that I got a text from my mom.

M-mom G-Grace

M- Are you ok, please call me

M- They called me and said that you hurt yourself at the game

G-hey mom, I just woke up from the coma

M- Oh that's good honey, your still in New York, or did they move you to California.

G-No, I'm still in New York, how is Gordy, is he ok? 

M- He doesn't know that you just woke up from the coma, but you can call him, which will be a surprise for him😁😉😏

G- Mom what the baked bean, I'm not sending Gordy nudes, and I'm not going to be sexting him, from a hospital bed.

M- I'm just kidding 😂

G- Mom, I- what... 😐😶

M- Can't wait for you to come home

G- I know, I can't wait either
                   -End of Text-
Five days later I had a flight back to California, and I was super happy to be back. After the plane landed, I get my suitcase and saw my mom, wobble and limp over to her taking my good old TIME, and pulled me into a hug, and I hugged her back, we drove back to our house, it was dark, my mom grabbed all my stuff and told me stay I the car, and that she would text me to come inside, after about 5 minutes she texted I wobbled, over to the door, and slowly opened it.
And the I turned on the light and everyone yelled "Surprise" I slammed my back against the wall, almost wanting to PISS myself, in the moment.
"Ha,ha thanks guys." I said
I sat on the couch next to Gordy, he moved his hand to mine, and just rested it on top of mine. I blushed and put my head down.
Rydel then ran over me and picked my up hugging me.
"I can't believe your here!" Ryde yelled.
"Me too girly." I said, then she sat me back down.
..........................................................

GraceBlossom I'm ok, I'm fine, just having to go to physical therapy starting tomorrow 😄Liked by GordyDestjeor,NadiaBlossom, RydelFunk,RossLynch, and others❤️1,243Comments disabledA/N: Wattpad wants my to reactive my account to do certain things,...

Liked by GordyDestjeor,NadiaBlossom, RydelFunk,RossLynch, and others
❤️1,243
Comments disabled
A/N: Wattpad wants my to reactive my account to do certain things, like vote, so now I can't vote on anyone's story's but I can still comment on and add them, so there's that. But anyway just because I don't vote doesn't mean that I'm not enjoying your guys stories.
~Jay