Chapter 8 (Broken)

Grace's pov
As for me, no tears, no screaming, now don't act like I'm not affected by this trust me I'am, you just won't see it till later.

Well, later is today huh, believe it or not, now don't worry, I'll be broken I promise just later.

Gordy's pov
No has heard from Grace within 24 hours, I mean if I was her I wouldn't want to either, so I just texted Nadia,

G-gordy N-Nadia

G-how is she

N- she won't come out of her room, she just been cooped up in their since  she came home from the hospital, and yes I have tried so may times to get her out but noting seems to be working at the moment, but, I'll  try later 

G-thank you so much for your help

N-no problem Gordy, I'll do what I have to do for her

                  ~End Of Convo~

Grace's pov
Damn it, I should of stayed in Austin and not leave, but look what that got me into, or maybe I should've never answered that text message, I really messed up now, but they just want to act like nothing had just happened. It's hard to act like noting had happened that evening it's hard, trust me, that day felt like someone just ripped my happiness out of my world, and I felt it, saw it and heard it, and guess what? It was all right in front of me, in front of my boyfriend, and his family.

Gordy's pov
I come to the conclusion that this is what Grace ment by being broke, blocking the world out, and etc. I walk over to her house and knock on the door, I'm greeted by Nadia.
"Let me guess you're here for Grace." She spoke blankly
I nodded in response, and walked in going up stairs, I knock on Grace's door and waited by there was no answer I knocked again and waited but no answer as I was about to turn around I hear a click and I feel a brush of cold air, I look I walk in Grace's room and sit on her bed, and I hear the bedroom door close.

Grace's pov
I close the door and walk over to my desk, and started writing in my journal and I threw it across my room, near my nightstand.
"I find it funny how I can block out everything else in this wold but you, Gordy." I spoke softly.

"Why, do you find it funny." He asked

"I think I find it funny because, there is something in me where I can't block you out, even though I want to, and the problem is that I  should never block you out Gordy, that's why I find it so funny." I explained

"You know, I just want someone to tell me that I won't be broken anymore, but it's hard because I'm going to start acting like everybody is out to get me and I don't need that, I really don't need that for me right now, I mean look at take a good damn look at  me Gordy, would you want to keep me?" I question.
He got up and walked over to me and pulled me over to him, and kissed me, I kissed back, maybe this is what I needed, just someone to love me, he moved his and down my waist and picked me up and lays me down on the bed and we continue to make out. He pulls my pants off, and my shirt leaving me only in my bra and underwear, I took off his hoodie along with his shirt and his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He went down to my neck and started kissing, I lightly moaned, when he found my sweet spot. I push him off of me and get on top of him with my left leg hanging off the bed, I slowly start to move my hips, a quiet groan escapes from his lips, I bend down kiss him and slips his tongue in my mouth, at this point we both were a quiet moaning mess to each other.

Gordy 's pov
"Grace, baby I'm close." I moaned
"Mmm... me... me too." She groaned
And right after that we both came, She layes down next to burying her head in my neck, we lay there for a while, I could tell that the whole grinding thing worked, for her. We both went under the sheets, and drifted off to sleep.
A few hours later I open my eyes to see that it's dark outside, look at Grace still sleeping peacefully, I peck her lip and sit up not trying to move her. I look at my phone m, and the time said 10:50pm, I get up out of bed and put my clothes on. As I'm about to walk out I feel a hand on my hand, I turn around and see Grace getting up, I go back and sit down next to her.
"Hey." She said in a groggy voice
"Hi." I replied
"Thanks, for helping me, you really got me out of this broken mood I was in, I thought I was going to stay like that for awhile." She explained
"You're welcome, anything for you, princess." I pecked her lips but pulled me back before I could move, our lips moving in sync, as I was moving my hand down to her butt, the door bursts open.
"You guys had sex, wow, I mean get her out of her comfort zone by taking her some we're not smashing her." Nadia said
"We didn't really have sex but we did, and that's all you need to know, besides Gordy was just leaving anyway, bye babe." Grace said kissing my cheek, I walked out and went home.

Grace's pov
After Gordy left I took a shower and went to bed.

A/N: I'm going to be honest with you guys, this sucked so bad that I would throw it out the window, that's all  I gots to say.
Comment, vote, add, and follow
-Jay