Chapter 7 (Now two deaths in the family)

Gordy's pov
Wednesday June, 18, 2020
Grace called me and said that she was coming back to California, because something happened to her mom where she was in the  ICU. So I told Gus to take me to the airport she that we could take her to my house.
As we arrived we saw her I got out the car and pulled her into a hug and she broke down. Gus came over and grabbed her stuff and I pecked her lips and looked at her for awhile. She broke away and we  got in the car.
"Do you want do get some food, because we're going home." Gus asked
"No, can you take me to the hospital I have to see my mom, I don't even know if they pulled the plug from her, they haven't told me anything yet." Grace explained
"Welp looks like we're going to the hospital then." I said
We finally get to the hospital and check in we walk into the elevator and Grace pushes the 6th floor, the doors open and a sign above us that said intensive care unit.
Grace's pov
I look at the paper that the nurse gave and it read room number 15b, I knock on the door and Nadia opens the door, I go in and look at my mom, her face pale like she had seen a ghost, a tube going down her throat, a ventilator, just so she can breath, her face banged up, I could only imagine how bad her face is,  if it is banged up where we can only see her mouth and her nose. A blood bag, I look at the board and it said what number of the blood bag she was on and this was her 20th, her heart monitor, everything on there was going slow, so slow you thought it would flat line, and then we'd all have to hear that high pitch ring, that no one wants to let their ears fill up with. But damn it we herd it we all did, that flat line, we heard it. Nadia just screamed at the top of her lungs for mom to wake up and Gil was trying to comfort her Michelle was trying to hold her tears back she couldn't hold them anymore and a waterfall was formed by her and Gator was there to comfort her.
As for me, no tears, no screaming, now don't act like I'm not affected by this trust me I'am, you just won't see it till later.

A/N: Hey guys for this one I wanted to go in depth kind of, really pull at your heart strings, hope you don't mind, and I'd like for you guys to comment what you liked about this chapter, or what you didn't like.
-Jay