5

It's been a week since you moved in with Sweet Pea. Well kinda. Some nights you spend the night at his house and some nights he spent the night at your house. The more you guys kept hanging out with each other the more you fell deep into the hole of love.

Did you tell him how you felt about him? Pfft no. You didn't want to have your poor little sensitive heart to be crushed,and you were fine if you had to hide your feelings for him.

"Hoodie! Do you want to order Chinese again?"

You were in the bathroom blow drying your hair cause..you dyed it. You thought about changing your hair color again since your dad wasn't there to nag or make fun of it anymore,and you haven't dyed it since middle school and you were getting tired of your natural hair color.

"Yes please!" You yelled from the bathroom. You told Sweet Pea that you were gonna dye your hair but you didn't tell him the color,so he's just waiting for you to come out so he could see it.

"The usual?" "Yep!" "Got it"

He ordered the food and sat on his bed. He'll admit,having you with living with him has been fun. You two got to see each other more often,he knows that your safe,and you've started coming out of your shell.

You now have friends,you talk more,well to people that you know,and you've asked for his opinions for your lyrics,but he thinks they're fine the way it was so he told you to keep it the way it is.

When you came out of the restroom his jaw fell to the floor. "Woah! This hair color really suits you!" You blushed a little from his comment, 'T-thanks"

You decided to dye your hair half purple and half black because you missed having that color when you were in middle school and it was on sale too so might as well get it. You also decided to cut your hair to a pixie cut cause you were bored and wanted to see how your natural wavy hair would be like if you cut it that short,and your hair looks messy,which is the way you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since the Blackhood attacked in the town hall. Everyone's been on edge and people are turning on Veronica's back because of what her parents have done or,been doing. You felt bad for her cause she's been nice to you since the first day of sophomore year,you two never really talked to each other though but she'd sometimes give you some of her food when you forgot your lunch money and she'd lend you her notes when she notices that your lost cause the teacher's go to fast,so it was only natural for you to feel bad for her since she's done nothing wrong.

During lunch you couldn't take it,seeing her all alone looking lonely. "Hoodie what are you looking at?" When you didn't answer,he looked at the direction you were looking at. "Hoodie no.." He said with a disappointed voice.

"But she looks lonely.." He knew how much of a softie you are towards people and he knew that you were going to go over there and sit with her,but he doesn't want you to because one,her dad is taking over the Southside,and two,he's worried that she'll brainwash you and you do her evil work and she stabs you in the back and then you go back to being sad and lonely again. But that's just what he thinks.

"Please? She looks like she could use someone to talk to" He crossed his arms, "No" You pouted but you went over there anyways.

"Hoodie-! And she's already sitting down" He threw his arms up in defeat and sat down.

"Looks like she defeated Sweets" Toni giggled. "Shut up" He rolled his eyes and turned away and just when he did,he saw Josie. His eyes met hers and she smiled at him and winked. He smirked at her and she giggled and looked away. The tough raven haired serpent boy fell in love with a pussy cat.