Part 18

It was time for party.....All were gathered at party hall some were chitchatting...Some were making new frds....Some were consuming drinks....But 2 pair of eyes were in wait of someone....

(Sabko pata hi hai....)

They were Rakshit and Prithvi....Yes they were already present but drishti was not came till now....

Rakshit and prithvi talked for a while...prithvi told how was drishti when she was in clg......

And suddenly a person entered into party....Which caught everyone's eyes and attention.....

Person:yrr she is so beautiful....And in this outfit she is looking like a fairy...

Person:han yrr kitni hot lag rahi hai...

The girl has beautiful smile over her face and she gone towards rakshit...

(Sabko pata hai yeh ladki kaun hai)

Yaa drishti...

Drishti:Mr shergill....Mr Shergill......

Hyee rakshit eyes were glued on her and he was just looking and admiring her....Like he never seen any beautiful girl....

Drishti shaked him...

Rakshit:haan...haan..Ms sharma bolo..

Drishti:mr shergill ese kisi ladki ko ghurna bad manners hoti hai...

Rakshit(murmured):par agar ladki into beautiful ho toh kya kare...

Drishti: kuch kaha Mr shergill..

Rakshit:naaa..kuch nahi btw you r looking stunning...

Drishri blushed and said thank you...

(Drishti wore a knee-length beautiful outfit with heels and wearing and her hairstyle was a bun with some curles on both sides)

(Rakshits outfit)

(Prithvi ka kuch bhi sochlo😂😂😂😂😂)

Drishti:Mr shergill prithvi kaha hai???

(Tumhe kya hai jaha hai vahi rehne do...Varna readers mereko Mardalene 😌😌😂😂😂)

Rakshit:he got a call..

And yes he came....

Prithvi:oh my goodness.....tum drishti hi hona ya swarg se koi apsara utri hai......hyee drishti you are looking gorgeous beautiful mind blowing...Pretty..Stunning extraordinary and much more..

Drishti:bas bas prithvi yeh buttering mujhpar kaam nahi karegi...And btw you too look handsome...

Rakshit(in mind):kis angle se aur ise yeh bewakoof handsome lag raha hai toh main kya lag raha hu???I mean how she praise another man when I m here....aur yeh joker kaha se handsome laga....I wish isko marpata...

Rakshit's thought were broken by hotel manager....

Manager told thank-you and a speech about completion of years...And then announced couple dance...

Before rakshit could ask drishti to join him....prithvi took drishti over stage...

And here rakshit expression was like ki kisine bechare ki fav chocolate leli🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile dancing...

Prithvi:BTW partner achha choose kiya hai...You and rakshit are looking fab together...

Drishti:shut up esa kuch nahi hai...

Prithvi:achaa toh voh itna jealous kyu hai......And why are you looking at him...

Drishti:shut up yrr..

Prithvi:see jealousy always work kya pata isi jealosy main rakshit ko uski feeling ka realization hojaye...

Drishti blushed at these...

Drishti:but agar nahi hua toh...If he love some other girl toh...

Prithvi:toh voh ese tujhe ghur nahi raha hota....achaa ab main tujhe chodta hu varna tera to be hubby mujhe zinda dafna dega...

And both left the stage....But rakshit then grabbed drishti's hand and went towards dancefloor...

BG song:pyaar ho from Munna Michele..

Drikshit were dancing very perfectly on beats....Like they are professionals...And they just forget about their surrounding and were lost in each other....

Rakshit:do you love prithvi??

Drishti was shocked after hearing his question....And was happy that jealousy is working....

Drishti:nahi esa kuch nahi hai...

Rakshit:so do you love someone..

Drishti:umm iska javab abhi nahi badme dungi....

Saying these she left....

And rakshit kept thinking about his feelings and her answer...

Rakshit(in mind):yeh kya horaha mujhe...kyu ise kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh pa raha...kyu esa lagta hai bas duniya se chupa kar apnepaas hi rakhlu...kya main pyaar karne laga hu soc rakshit soch..He closed his eyes and just remembered what aarav said and then he realized that he loves drishti..He opened his eyes...yesss yess yesss I m in love rakshit shergill ko pyaar hogaya......par isne esa kyu kaha ki badme javab degi...kya yeh kisise pyaar karti hai????noh she can't love any other guy....I won't let that happen...I won't losse my love...Miss drishti sharma be ready to be Mrs drishti rakshit shergill....kuch bhi hojaye I won't let you to be anyone's wife except me....But kese??

(Lo karlo baat matlab abhi itni lambi lambi feki ab puchraha hai kese🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦kuch nahi hoga tumhara rakku shona)

Rakshit:firstly you have to confess her rakshit....That you love her....But if she rejected then...rakshit be positive kuch nahi hoga esa..

Kya hoga aage????

No precap.....😂😂😂😂😂