Part 20

Their work was completed and bow they were back to mumbai...

Drishti was planning something and rakshit was sad and was curious to know that guy whom drishti loves.... He was sad that drishti loves some other guy....butbhe was also happybtaht drishti is happy with him......

Drishti sahred these all things with shikhar and shikhar....and yes shikhar had adviced her to make rakshit jealous....and directly or indirectly at kolkata prithvi helped her in her plan....and now major task was upon drishti that whom she should introduce as her love.....

(Aapke dhyan main koi sundar shushill ladka ho toh bataiyega zarur)

Then drishti and shikhar thought something and were ready to execute their plan.....

Next day....

Drishti and rakshit were together....

(Ohh kaam k liye aur kuch nahi hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

And suddenly drishtis phone rang....

And rakshit seen the caller id...the number was saved by jaan...rakshit thought that it was call from the one whom drishti love...

But actually it was a call from a small 6yr old girl......she has braintumer and when she met drishti in a part long time ago she liked drishti very much and her mom requested drishti to visit her and talk with her ciz she feels good....

Drishti picked up the call..

Drishti:hello jaan kya kar rahe ho aap

Pihu:kuch nahi di main aapse naraz hu aap mujhse milne kyu nahi aaye bohot din hogaye...

Drishti:han voh kya haina ki main kaam main busy hogayi so milne nahi aapayi....i m sorry

Pihu:no soory not accepted...aap mujhse jaldi milne aao aur mere liye meri favorite chocolate bhi lete aana.. Tabhi sorry accept hogi.....

Drishti:achaa theek hai main aapse jaldi milne aaungi aur mere saath koi aur bhi aapse milne aayega....

Pihu:sachhi kaun hai voh????

Drishti:voh main badme bataungi....

Pihu:aap jaldi se aao milne...

Drishti:han jald aaungi....chalo ab kaam hai badme baat karungi...byee love you🥰😘😘😘

Pihu:bye di.. Love uh too..

Call ended...

Rakshit(in mind):kya kismat hai iski jaan ki...i m sure he is very lucky that she loves him...kaash main itna lucky hota...but shayad meri kismat main yeh pyaar nahi.....but i m very happy for her....

Drishti tapped on his shoulder..

Drishti:kaha kho gaye mr shergill kabse kuch bata rahi hu...

Rakshit:nahi kuch nahi bas kuch meetings k bare main soch raha tha...

Drishti:ohhk..koi baat nahi achaa mr shergill aap na aaj 9 baje ready rahiyega main aapko pick karne aaungi...

(Ayeee hyeee ladki badi fast forward hai🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈)

Rakshit:kyu???kaha jana hai????

(Rakku shona golden chance hai zyada pucho mat.... Jante ho koi ladki esa offer nahi karti🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Drishti:aree aap bhul gaye maine kaha tha na ki main aapko unse milvaungi......jisse main pyaar karti hu....toh bas vahi jana hai......

Rakshit:ohh that......thats grt...theek hai main ready rahunga.....

Drishti kisko milvayegi as her love?????

Precap:shocked rakshit....

Will rakshit be able to know who is jaan?????

And yes finally flashback to get over.........