part 50

It was a new morning in Oberoi Mension...this new morning was filled with joy happiness and good vibes and our love birds got up by having a smile on their face by thinking about each other......

All came down stairs and was having fun and were chitchatting....

A naughty😉😉😉😉idea came in rakshit's mind....

He slowly moved her foot towards drishti's leg and started to move on her leg...

Drishti chocked.....and was glaring rakshit but he was like he has done nothing..

Rakshit:drishti kya hua pani pilo ye lo... He passed water..

Drishti fake smiled and took water from him...

Rudra laughed....otherall asked him ki kya hua

Rudra:kuch nahi hota hai hota hai 😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Drikshit understood what he was saying and rakshit started to eat and drishti blushed....

Otherall were confused what has happened....soon shivaay understood and a smile crept on his face....soon he too did same with Anika....

Anika was giving glares to shivaay

This time drikshit and rudra laughed....

All other were again confused😕😕😕😕😕
😕

Om:ab tum 3no kyu has rahe ho???

Rakshit:kuch nahi om hota hai hota hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣now it was time for shivika to blush.....divya and shikhar and om understood so they also laughed..

Bhavya:ab aap bhi om bhaiya

Om:kuch nahi hota hai hota hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Are hota hai hota hai par hota kya hai ye hume bhi bata do🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Om did same with gauri...and she choked and rudra with bhavya......

All other laughed

Divya:bhavya di gauri di ab samajh aaya kya hota hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gauri:hoo... Hota hai hota hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All enjoyed their table session as well as breakfasts session.... And were sitting at Hall...

Soon shergill's and sharma's arrived at OM...

Shikshitvya(shikhar+rakshit+divya) we're surprised by seeing them here bcoz unko pata nahi tha....drishti had tears in her eyes before anyone could come and meet her she left for her room.....

Rakshit:aap sab yaha????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Shivaay:maine bulaya hai ab shaadi main bade nahi honge toh uska koi matlab nahi hai na...

Vidhya:drishti kaha hai???

Om:abhi toh yahi thi pata nahi kaha chali gayi???

Rakshit:aap sab log baithiye main dekhta hu....

Rakshit gone towards her room....

She was crying and sobbing there....

Rakshit came and sat beside her..

Rakshit:drishti

Drishti clinged her like a small kid and was crying while hugging him....

Rakshit:shhh....relaxxxx kya hua drishti