25

"Come on, Harry! We have to go!!" Niall shouts ushering Harry out of the house.

"Why? What's so important that we have to leave right now?" Harry asks, pushing back against Niall.

"Ugh. Harry!"

"Ni- Hey!! Those are my keys!"

"I know! Now get in the fucking car ya twit!"

"Hurtful." Harry whines playfully.

"I sowwy " Niall says in a baby voice

"Sorry won't cut it. I demand kisses."

Niall kisses Harry once on the cheek and once on the lips.

"You'll get the rest later. Now put this on."

"A blind fold? Seriously, Niall?!"

"Yes. Just do it"

"Ugh, fine!" Harry says putting on the blind fold after buckling his seatbelt.

"This better be worth it" Harry groans.

"It is. I love you."

"I love you more"

Niall smiles at Harry even though Harry can't see it. They drive in silence for a while. Niall quietly taps along to the songs on the radio while Harry bounces his leg anxiously.

"Was I this anxious when you put a blind fold on me and said 'hop in the car' ?"

"No. But you intimidate me with your genius brain. You could probably tie me to cinder blocks and I wouldn't know."

"Now why would I do a crazy thing like that? I love you too much"

"And I love you too. Its just... I still get... insecure sometimes. I randomly why've we been together for 11 months and 12 days. I mean, why do you love me? I don't feel I deserve your love. What made you fall for me?"

"Harry, you don't need to be insecure. The reason we've been together for 11 months, 12 days, and 6 hours, is because I love you for you. Not for your past or your popularity. I love you as the giant cupcake no one else ever sees. Also because you've given me the privilege to see that side of you. And we both deserve each other. I mean, without the other, we wouldn't be who we are today, would we?"

"I love you so much." Harry sighs happily.

"I know. I love you. Forever and Always."

"Forever and Always" Harry repeats, blindly intertwining his and Niall's fingers.

"You wanna tell me where we're going , yeah?"

"No"

"Dang it"

"We're almost there"

Niall stops for the red light. He leans over and kisses Harry's neck. He continues kissing until Harry moans and the light turns green.

"I love your kisses" Harry murmurs, trying to control his breathing.

"I bet you do." Niall says pulling into the driveway of a small house.

"Okay, we've stopped again." Harry says.

"Yep. We're here. Don't take tour blind fold off!" Niall says quickly.

"Ugh!" Harry groans unbuckling his seat belt.

Niall helps Harry climb out of the car and leads him up to the house. He wraps his arms around Harry's waist from behind.

"Hmm. I like when you have your arms around me. You give the best hugs." Harry says sounding dazed.

Niall laughs and grabs Harry's hands and wraps his arms back around Harry.