2 - Inception

Billies Outfit:

Finneas's Outfit:

Finneas's Outfit:

9/13/19

I woke up to my alarm going off obnoxiously loud as usual. I sit up and grab my phone, turning off my alarm. I look at the time, 10:30 on the dot. I set my phone down on the bed next to me then stretch, turning right to crack my back, then the left, hearing pops both times. I get up and stretch fully, hearing my back crack a few times. I know I'm 18 but I swear I feel like I'm 60 sometimes. I can't tell who has more issues sometimes, me or my back problems.

I walk to my restroom and brush my teeth and face. I go back and I start dressing into the outfit I picked out last night. After I put on my shirt, then jeans. I put on socks, then my shoes, and finally put on my jewelry. I look pretty good if I do say so myself. I walked back to my restroom and brushed my hair out, deciding to put it up in a messy bun, leaving two strands of hair to hang down in front of my face. I sprayed on some perfume and walked out of my bathroom, then my bedroom.

I walked towards the living room and I met with Lexi who was eating cereal on the couch while watching an interview.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked Lexi while gathering my stuff.

"An interview about Billie Eilish," Lexi said while taking a spoon full of cereal.

"Why am I not surprised?" I chuckled while Lexi flipped me off with her mouth full.

"Wish me luck, going to meet up with the tour manager. See you later Lex,"

I couldn't make out what Lex said next but I'm pretty sure she said bye, her mouth was full so I couldn't really make it out. I walked out of the house with my backpack and opened my trunk, placing it in there before closing it, I then entered my car. The meeting isn't until 12 pm. And it's currently 11:04 pm. Since I have some time to kill, I thought it couldn't hurt to get some coffee. I drove down to a Starbucks that was a couple of blocks down to where the apartments were. I drove to the drive-thru and rolled down my window.