𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲 - 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿 ⍟

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

】【0】【0】

⍟ ⎊

"Wow, Rogers," Natasha rejoiced earnestly. "I've never seen you dress like that before. Trying to impress Tony so that you can get the biggest room?" She then joked.

I felt slight heat in my face, I wasn't dressing up for Tony..not for anyone. I just figured I'd wear something else for a change and not just look like a dad all the time.

Natasha was picking me up to drive me to Stark tower, now called Avengers tower. I had to accept it, I couldn't stand being alone anymore. I felt a little ashamed of all my blankets so I didn't bring those, I packed my clothes and that was about it.

My other belongings got lost in the 40s when I froze.

"I'm not trying to impress Tony." I muttered as I sat down in the passengers seat, at the same time thinking that I wouldn't want to anyway since Tony has a girlfriend.

"Mhm." She smirked before speeding off to manhattan. We were silent most of the ride, I was just looking out of the window. Seeing all the things that were the same and the things that were different. A lot of New York is the same, the buildings at least.

But the cars and the clothes and the huge billboards were different.

"We're here." Natasha announced as she drove into an underground parking lot, she must've noticed me zoning out. I took the bags out from the backseats and carried them out, following Natasha over to an elevator where she said to take us to the party deck on the 74th level.

That's basically the living room I guess. If I'm correct I think this building has 93 stories, which is insane. I've never been inside a building with that many stories, especially not lived in one. But this is Tony Stark we're talking about so would one expect less? Nope.

I gotta say I still think it's ugly, but I can't tell anyone that so silent judgment. I followed Natasha out of the elevator and I was blown away by the interior, I never got to see Stark tower from the inside before but this is amazing.

"Hello, Agent Romanoff." A voice spoke, a British voice. I jumped from surprise, I didn't see anyone around other than us. Natasha scoffed at me and walked down the small staircase.

"Hello, Jarvis. How are things holding up?"

"'Things' is holding up well. He's currently in his lab. Doctor Banner and Agent Barton will be here shortly."

"Copy that."
Natasha looked back at me with a smile as she saw me look around the environment, and I saw the huge platform outside. Like a helipad but for Tony's suits.