Chapter 42 ~ 145 Purple

Peter was finishing up his homework and about to suit up to patrol the area till Logan was able to return his call when his phone suddenly started to ring. "Unknown?" He muttered. He knew he shouldn't answer the call due to numerous of reasons but something was telling him to answer it— so he did. "Hello?" He questioned before he was met with a familiar voice that patched through. "Peter." The voice said; also known as Wade. "What happened? You said you were going to c-" Peter started to say quickly before being told to shut up by Wade. He did, and Wade was able to explain to him on everything that had recently happened. Peter was for sure shocked and wanted to help in any way he could. Luckily for him, Wade was allowing it. "Suit up and meet me at 145 Purple Drive." He told the kid. (I made it up.)

Peter did as what was told and started to swing his way through the city, towards downtown as he neared the address. "145 Purple..." Peter muttered underneath his mask as he dropped down in front of the door. All it took was two knocks before someone opened the door. "You must be Peter." Domino stated out in the open before hurrying him inside. "How-" he started to ask before shutting up as soon as he noticed how many people were in the room. "Don't worry much about them. They know who you are, you can take off the mask. They won't expose you." Wade tried to reassure but it didn't seem like it was working till Spike said something. "If they don't keep their tramp shut about your identity, then I'll just gladly shut it for them." To that, Peter took of his mask then gave a nod towards her.

Peter pointed towards Wade's legs and was about to ask but Wade shut him down quickly. "Have you gotten into contact with anyone recently for any assistance? While I was, well, if you haven't already noticed by the number of people in this room besides the obvious— my legs." Wade asked before telling him. "Oh, uh, Logan was able to reach out. Gave me a call after someone gave me a black phone that seemed to be a burner phone." Peter mentioned. "What did he tell you exactly" Wade asked in a curious like tone. "He found out what happened to Y/n I believe and told me that he knew where everything was going to happen." Peter replied and Spike shared a glance with Wade.

"Where?" Adam suddenly decided to speak which made Peter jump slightly at the sudden tone and voice to come out of the man. "Central Park." Peter told everyone. "Who ever has her must be near the area." Domino stated and Wade thought for a moment. "They might be planning something. They wouldn't pick Central Park for nothing." Wade said. "Stan always has a plan. There's no doubt in that." Cable told them. "She might be trying to lure us out." Spike added. "But why Central Park?" Wade wondered and both Adam and Spike shared a look. Cable looked at them before shaking his head no. Spike spoke up anyway. "That's where she fought Angelica before." Wade looked over.

"You don't mean..." Wade started to ask and Spike only gave him a look. "Anyone have a plan?" Domino asked. "I might." Wade said and Domino rolled her eyes. "Yeah, your plan didn't work out too well last time did it." She mentioned and he made a face before sighing. "I was going to suggest, sending myself, Dom and Cable out first. See what she does. Peter would be on standby from up high in case he needs to swing in. Spike and Adam would also be on standby and hey, you two strike whenever you see the open opportunity." He mentioned before stating the last part towards Spike and Adam.

"Why does this plan seem like it'll just fail?" Cable questioned and Domino shrugged as she sighed. "Maybe because the first plan he created was as solid as we had hoped?" She said in a near question yet stating tone; as if it were an obvious statement. "If Logan joins us, then that's more help we can gather but we can't depend on him right now since he's currently not here. What still isn't leaving my mind however, is the fact that you said this.... person... is like a power source for Stan?" Wade said then asked towards the end. Cable gave a slight nod, as if to semi agree with his accusation. The room was quiet for a moment as everyone started to suit up. "So.. no one currently knows Y/n's condition?" Peter decided to ask.

Spike gave a small sigh as she shared a look with Wade, in a way telling she got this so he could suit up. "Look, kid, we're unsure of how her current condition is but I do know for sure that she'll most likely be pissed by whatever Stan had told her. If it is what I believe it to be. It's not my story nor my position to tell you what it was that happened or what exactly she might've told her. When the time's right, Y/n might tell you what truly happen. As of now, suit up and prepare yourself for a fight." She finished off before leaving with Adam in tow. Spike and Adam were the first to leave the building before Wade, Cable and Domino. Peter was last as he made his way towards a location good enough for him to get a view of everything that was about to take place. Meanwhile on Logan's end, he had just arrived at a train station across the city as he made a quick stop for a phone call. "Xavier, I need you to make a call for me." Was all he said into the phone.

A/n: ooo what do you think might happen next? Who do you think Logan's call is for?