Beel X Fallen!Angel Reader:I'll Fall For You

Originally, this was supposed to be angsty. Buuuut, halfway through I changed my mind and now its fluff because I wouldn't dare hurting my baby Beel. I love him with all my heart 🥺

Yeah i really need to stop changing plots halfway uh

~~~

"But I love him!" You shouted, tears dripping off of your face as you stood infront of the one person you thought you'd never yell at.

"I should have never sent you down there. You cannot love a demon, (Y/n). That's final." His voice sent shivers down your spine. Luke gently grabbed your hand, trying to get you to calm down.

"H-Hey (Y/n), please calm down. You know-"

"Calm down!? I'm forbidden from ever going back to Devildom! I can't see anyone again! I can't see Beel!" You exclaimed, snatching your hand away from the angels hold.

"That is enough (Y/n)! Look what they have done to you, you're rebelling against us now!" The man you had put your faith and belief into, yelled. You balled your hands into fists, scrunching your face up in anger.

"Don't speak of them like that, they were not-!"

"Not another word from you! This nonsense has gone on long enough. Do not try and act against me." He interrupted you, his head held high as he peered down at you with eyes that dared you to challenge him.

Your arms shook with how tight you were clenching your fists. Your nails had broken your skin at this point, drawing blood.

"You will be temporarily removed from your work until you rethink your decisions. Simeon and Luke, I trust you will look after her and make sure she doesn't try anything irrational."

"Yes, Sir.."

"Of course, sir."

"(Y/n). Do not make me do anything more than this. This is for your own good." You stared coldly at the man before you. The one that supposedly was 'protecting you'.

"If you truely believed that, you would let me see them. But it's clear that you don't care for how I feel anymore. This exchange program was for angels, demons and humans alike to adjust and become comfortable with one another! To help make peace with everyone!" You exclaimed, taking a breath before continuing.

"You sent me there! Why would you do that if you didn't think this would work?! Why ban me from going back simply because I love Beel!? I've done nothing but serve and swore my life to you, but the moment something comes to me, you take it away?! I give you everything I have, and then-!"

"ENOUGH." He slammed his foot onto the floor, shaking it beneath you. You looked at him through blurry eyes, your breath uneven.

A hand was placed on your shoulder. Your head snapped around to see Simeon looking at you with a worried expression.

"Please, (Y/n). Don't argue any longer." He spoke gently to you.

'Him too?'

Your head was clouded with a million thoughts racing all at once.