I

Dear Diary:

My name is Izuku Midoriya and I am terminally ill. I've been sick since I was little but I hate talking about it. This is a written confession for my friends for I fear I may not win over the sickness. Of course I always believe that I will but this is my written confession to them so none of them blame themselves.

He gently tilted the diary down. A week ago he was running with them and laughing but today he stares out the window of the small hospital room to know that he may not walk out of here.

Izuku thought to when he was running for his training. He kept feeling dizzy but he figured it was just a lack of water. He saw his vision cut, slowly there were small black orbs in his vision then no vision at all. When he woke up he was sitting in a hospital bed and not the nurse's office. Recovery girl wasn't by his side. He knew this meant the demon from within had resurfaced. That's what he called it as a kid.

The voices from the hallway made him look up to see the shadow of someone familiar. A soft knock at the door brought in the class representative, Iida with All Might behind him.

"Midoriya! The class shall visit you in groups and keep you up to date with what is happening." Iida said and then his face relaxed a little. "How are you feeling?"

"Yes, how are you doing, young midoriya?" All might asked after Iida mentioned it.

"I'm okay. I'm going to get better." Deku said with a sweet smile.

The group had their small talk until Deku started to seem to doze off so Iida and All Might made their way out so he could rest. He would be woken for meds and to be reminded that he is being prepared for treatment soon.