VII

To Izuku's surprise they both didn't mind the other dating him at the same time. Though the decision had been discussed over many weeks. Katsuki took a little bit of convincing from Shoto and arguing could be heard outside of Deku's room. No one wanted to mess with an official label and Izuku told them it would be worse if the treatments didn't work.

He only chuckled softly and smiled. He felt so loved by the two males who said they had a surprise for him on the next day. He watched the time come around for when they would get him. Shoto had paid for a private doctor to watch over Izuku while they were at the date.

The two males were in causal clothes and holding a bag on their hands. Bakugo was wearing his jeans and a dark shirt and Shoto in his light shirt and a open button down shirt with jeans. Izuku took the bag each was holding. Shoto has clothes and Katsuki was holding his favorite shoes. The two waited for him outside of his room. He emerged dressed as they walked down the softly lit hospital halls into the outside world. A doctor was following behind them constantly.

A fare had made it's way to their city as they walk through the grounds.

"What should we do?" Katsuki asks

"Whatever Izu wants." Shoto replied as Deku was looking at the rides.

He pulled them into a ride that spins when you turn the table in the center. They were shaped like dragons. Shoto and Katsuki fought for who could spin faster ad Izuku laughed softly. For the first time in a while he felt alive.

The three walked along and stopped for food as Deku looked at all of the fun things they had. Shoto insisted on paying for everything and they all got something they genuinely wanted.

When they finished eating Deku had slipped from the other two male's hold and ran to look at something. Both males who worried for his health hurried after him as he looked out onto the small lake.

He smiled sweetly and pointed to the Ferris wheel. "Let's go up there." 

The two agreed but expressed their concern for Izuku's health. He brushed them off and talked about how they should get ice cream after they get off the Ferris wheel. As the ride slowly brought them up he looked over the world as much as he could see. He felt alive again. He smiled at the two males and kissed them both on the cheek.

As it descended the males were talking about the type of ice cream they planned to get. Izuku started to feel dizzy as he made his way behind the other two men. He felt the world go fuzzy and then black.

Katsuki and Shoto weren't far from Izuku and managed to catch him from hitting his head. Both looked at the other to see a look of panic.