V

A week later and neither boy showed up to speak to Deku. They confessed in some way back to back. The girls and other studnets kept visiting. Deku kept up with his treatments and would go outside more frequently. Today was a day Deku's best freind would show up to make sure he wasn't breaking down. She showed up just in time as Izuku was scribbling in his diary. Uraraka walked in and he was mumbling to himself. She shook her head and sat down. She could tell he was spiraling out of control but had no idea what was going on

"Izu, what's wrong?" Uraraka asks softly looking at the pen move quickly.

The green haired male looked up at the brunette in distress. "Shoto and Kacchan like me."

Ochako almost spit out the water she had brought in with her. "They what?" she almost screamed.

Deku jumped up to shush her. She smiled sweetly and crossed her arms. She checked her watch and stood up leaning on the wall.

"Deku, tell them either who you like or what is going on. You can't hide everything from everyone forever." She smiled from the door as she had to head to class.

Deku picked up his phone and sighed softly. He knew what he had to do. He would have to tell them both separately but he would have to tell them the same thing. He asked Shoto to meet him for lunch and Katsuki to meet him after school. He made sure to text them because they both had class and he would also have to join in on his phone. He insisted on staying in class and learning as much as he could.

He felt anxiety flooding his system. Izuku could barely hear the teacher talking even though it was in his earbuds and there should be his full attention on his work. He knew it had to be done and they both deserved to know what was really happening to him. The treatments weren't working.

Izuku was dying.