II

Izuku woke up to see his best friend Uraraka and Tsuyu sitting in the room with him. He smiled softly and the two girls giggled and began to make a small conversation with him. They had come after school and Deku had slept through most of the day and the two girls were filling him in on what he had missed.

There was a soft knock on the door as the green haired boy nodded to the two girls who were leaving that the person behind it could come inside.

It was Shoto Todoroki who was holding a bento box and another box of soup.

"Sorry to disturb you, Izuku." He said with his soft toned voice.

Izuku felt his heart flutter and he felt his face heat up. He smiled sweetly. The bento box and soup were set on the bedside table.

"Please sit." Deku says and Shoto sat down in a chair.

"How are you doing, Izu?" Shoto asks and looks at the male who seemed to be as red as a strawberry and very small.

"I'm doing well now, getting better in no time!" He says with a smile. "How are you doing Shoto?"

The male classmate smiled softly and chuckled. "I'm well. I'm glad it was me and Momo who were near you and knew how to help."

Deku nods softly, "yeah or I could have died."

Shoto made good company but left about ten minutes before visiting hours were over. He wished Deku the best and promised to visit again.

Moments after the door was closed behind Shoto there was another knock.

"Come in." Deku said gently peering to see who would walk in.

It was a shock to see this classmate opening the door to visit him in a hospital.

The dark blond spiky hair gave him away though. It was Bakugo.