Two Sides, One War

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Harry Potter or Spartacus. I only own my story, plot, and any new character I might add.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Nothing new, see chapter one for any info you wish to know.

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

The House of Batiatus has fallen. For weeks Spartacus and the escaped gladiators have terrorized Capua. Seppius, a young noble, has dispatched his mercenaries to hunt them down….

Chapter Nine: Two Sides, One War

Spartacus' POV:

The sound of horses running behind me moved my legs forward. Getting the men to follow me to the trap was simple, staying alive to get them there was the trick.

I ran 'til I reached my men and turned with swords raised to cease the horse directly behind me. The man riding it lashed out and cut my shoulder with a spear as I threw him off. My men jumped out of hiding then and we began to fight the Roman soldiers.

I watched my men for a moment then turned and killed three men trying to get me. I turned and saw Agron attacking with men coming from behind. I grabbed my swords and jumped over a fallen horse and killed the man coming after Agron as he rolled under me.

Men circled then trying to take me down. I, however, took them down with ease despite a man getting a hit on my back. More men came and I fought them before turning a slicing the neck of the last one.

I turned and watched Agron pick up a man and bash his head on a rock repeatedly. "I believe the man dead." Someone called making Agron look to him. Argon laughed at him before turning and smashing the dead man's head once more.

"Agron!" I called. He looked to me and stopped dropping the body. "Supplies, take what is of use," I said and the men scattered.

I got some supplies from a Roman when an idea struck. I took a knife and lifted the armor off.

"Spartacus, will you leave his cock out in the sun?" Agron asked.

"No, I send a message," I said and looked to him. "To an old friend." He nodded at me and I stabbed down.

Gaius' POV:

"You brought the Thracian shit to Roman soil Gaius! You granted patronage to that grinning shit Batiatus before his house fell to massacre; one my daughter barely FUCKING ESCAPED!" Albinius yelled. I stared at him for a moment then he spoke.

"Varinius lends support to Seppius. If he is the one to bring Spartacus to justice, and capture this god trapped in a vessel my daughter spoke of, then that victory will be used to embarrass you." I looked at him in slight anger before he moved away from the table to the door.

"Tend to this, or see yourself move no further in the Senate." He threatened and left.

I stood there for a moment before slowly sitting down and glaring in thought.

'You have made a fool of me for the last time Spartacus.' I vowed and began to strategize a means to capture him.

Spartacus' POV:

The men and I went back underground to the rest of us with our supplies. Men could be heard sparring close by while the women cleaned cloths and clothing in the water running beside us.

"Eight more Romans sent to the afterlife!" I yelled and cheers rang out among the people.

I walked up to a man and handed him the weapons I carried. "Replace wood with steel to those who are ready." He nodded and ran off. I began to walk off looking for the one person I wished to see when a boy stopped me.