Suddenly

Moonbyul POV

Im... an idiot. What the hell did i just do?! I mentally scold myself for getting so close to her, almost as if i was going to kiss her.

It was like my body moved on its own, while i said the rules one by one to her again, it was like i was drawn to her.

Without realizing, i tilted my head, wanting to kiss her. What.the.hell.

Im now in my room replaying what just happened and why i did what i shouldnt. I'll just tell her i was testing her, yeah! Good idea.

"Nngh" i heard the girl that was sleeping on my bed mumble. Shoot, i almost forgot about her. "Unniee~" she dragged while i was going to my closet to get a suit.

"Mhm?" I answered back, while putting my pants on.

I was taken aback when she suddenly hugged my bare, wet back.

"What?" I said in a bit of annoyed tone.

"Why did you just leave me on the bed? ..i wanted to wake up next to you.." she answered still half-asleep. She dug her face on my neck, while i was dusting off my dress shirt.

"Move" i said in a rather cold voice. She did so, and i put my shirt on, followed by my blazer.

I try to tie my tie, but.. i dont know how to, its kindof embarrasing to say it. But, The girl understood and turned me around so she could do it for me. Once she did, she pulled my neck into a kiss.

I didnt want to do it, since i would be late. But, grabbed her waist and pulled her in anyway, it was out of habit.

The kiss turned into a very hot one. I bit her lip asking for an entrance. She opened her mouth. But before i entered, something told me not to. So i didnt.

She groaned because of that. I parted our kiss and looked at the time. Shit, im late Yongsun might be worried.

But before i could farther away from her she pulled my tie. And pulled my neck with her other hand towards the wall.

Then i heard the door open. Shit...

"CEO Moon?" I heard her say. I quickly moved away and stopped whatever this was. "Oh uh- sorry for disturbing" she bowed and went out.

My facial expression turned annoyed. Not because of yongsun. But because of the girl who was there with me. I only now realized i dont even know her name.

She groaned being annoyed while looking at the door. She walked up to me again with seductive eyes. Those dont work on my anymore, i've seen so many despret girls trying to get with me just because im rich. Not because they actually like me. I just play along and bring different girls here all the time.

"Get out" i said in a very harsh tone. Not moving my eyes away from hers, implying that i dont want her anymore.

She got scared of my expression and looked down, she quickly grabbed her things and went out.

I sigh to myself, Great i have to do my tie again. But, i should really get out and start training Yong.

I went out. And saw her look at me, i try to avoid her gaze and looked at the mirror next to my desk trying to tie my tie.

I could see her from the mirror trying to hold her laughter. Which made me annoyed but chuckle in my head. I gave in.

I looked at her "Mind if you can help?" I ask with a bit of despret voice.

She let out a very inocent smile, i've never seen before. It was angelic and cute.

Anyone would fall for her, but not me, i know her true self. And she's worse than demons.