Regrets

Yongsun POV

"Hyejin ah.. you can go home now, its getting pretty late." I said as i look at my sleepy bestfriend. "I'll be fine here.." i smiled weakly.

"Are you sure Yong? I can stay here with you, its okay."

"Nope! You have to, youre tired. Im sure your mom must be worried to where you are.." i try to say in a playful voice, but failed miserably.

She looked at me sadly. "Im sure mom doesnt care, im staying here with you!"

We were arguing for a while, until she gave in and decided to listen to me..

"Youre sure your gonna be okay?" She ask again.

"Yes!" I said in an annoyed voice now, she kept asking the same question over and over again.

We both waved at eachother, i try to smile.. but no, i couldnt.

I sat there looking at the door where Byullie was in. The doctors were still inside, its been hours since they pushed me out. I really really hope she's okay..

It was already 2AM.. i fidgeted with my legs, i was scared. I was scared of losing someone again.

For some reason i remembered my mom, and how she saved me from almost being run over by a truck. Instead she died, because of my stupidity. I was only 13 years old, my moms death was the cause of me bullying. Kids bullied me because i didnt have a mom back in middle school. I changed school after, then i became the bully, wanting revenge. I was dumb. Byullie was there in middle school with me, but, i didnt lay a single finger on her because i got to know she lost both her parents. But, i dont know what happened to me when we came to highschool. She went to the same school as i did, again. She didnt even remember me when i asked. I think thats what made me bully her, also because i was jealous.

Little did i know, she reminded me so much of mom.. i was blind to see that. When i did, thats when i regreted everything i did to her. Mom was also bullied when she was younger, but she stood up and grew stronger, just like Byullie did. I never felt so happy ever since mom died, but i got to experience that happiness again when i met her in that interview.

And.. i dont know what i'd do if i lose someone like her again. And its because of me.. again. I think im only here to bring bad luck, i dont think i deserve to live in this world anymore.

What do i do in work tomorrow if she doesnt wake up? Should i even go? 

It was already 2:30 AM.. Dad must be worried, i check my phone for the first time today, 27 miss calls from Dad..

Sigh, im sorry dad.

I couldnt sleep knowing shes suffering. I started tearing up again. Hours passed, it was already 5AM. I should go to work, Byullie wouldnt want me worrying to much.

I waited for a while before getting up to head work. I left the hospital, i look back.

Should i go or stay? .. i should go.

"Wait!" I turned around, it was the nurse from yesterday. "You can give me your phone number, so i can call you if anything happens to Miss Moon" he said.

"Thank you.." i said i gave him my phone number. I bowed down to him, and he did as well and waited for me to head off.

I walked towards the train station.

As i reached The Moon Group building.. I hesitated before walking in. All the employees looked at me, and started whispering.

'Isnt she the one on the news? She made CEO Moon cry, thats crazy!'