Unclear..

Minhyuk POV

Its almost been a month since Byul got into the accident. She still hasnt woken up, im getting really worried. If.. if the worst happens, we will have to hold a press conference for the new chairman.. its only natural if Moonbyul's siblings or relatives take her place, but she's an only child, shes the last of the Moon Family. If she dies.. i hope not, but if she does. Im not letting The Moon Group in the hands of someone thats not a member of the Moon family. Byul worked so hard for this company..

Just wake up already Byul ah...

The company has been a mess since shes gone, the Directors and the presidents of the Moon branches are already discussing about the dismissal of the chairman.

Employees are also panicking, CEO Moon is one of the best CEOs in South Korea. They cant possibly continue working without her, though CEO Moon is cold hearted, she prioritizes her employees.

Hani-ssi is handling the financial situation of the company, she has been working hard as well for CEO Moon, i really hope it doesnt go in vain.

Ms Kim hasnt been coming to work, since i told her not to, she's been staying at the hospital beside CEO Moon all these weeks. I call her from time to time to check on Byul, i cant bring myself to visit her, im a coward thats why. Maybe i should go visit..

Sigh

I take out my phone to call Miss Kim. I hope shes doing okay..

"Hello, yeah Miss Kim. Are you at the hospital right now?" I ask.

"Yeah i am, and Byullie's doing fine. She started moving her finger earlier, she's doing great." She says i could feel the amount of happiness she has in her voice.

"Thats good!! Im actually asking if you were still there, because im headed there."

"Wait, really? Are you sure? I thought-"

"Its okay Miss Kim, im fine.. i need to see her one way or another." I chuckle.

"Oh okay!"

"I'll be there, seeya"

"Okay, seeya"

I hung up the phone, and took my jacket to head out to the hospital. I took one of the company cars and drove there.

I walk into the hospital. And to the room Miss Kim told me where she'd be. I knocked before coming in, i was greeted by Miss Kim. She bowed down and i did the same. My expression saddened at the sight, of my first friend, my first love, on a hospital bed. I walked closer and hesitatingly sat on the chair, opposite Miss Kim.

Moonbyul layed there, eyes closed as if they werent going to open again. I start to tear up as i saw her, but i tried to hold it in. It was really hard for me to see her like that. But, im not the only one hurting. Im sure Miss Kim is also hurting from this. She loves her just as much as Byul loves her, i was so caught up on the past that i failed to see that.

My eyes widen as she moved her fingers, shes fighting to wake up. It means she hasnt given up on herself yet. She's an amazing woman, she stands up even when life is trying to kill her. I fell for her because of that. But, im not her happiness.

"Her hand moved! You see that?" Miss Kim exclaimed and teared up with a big smile on her face. "She's still fighting!.." she said as she held her hand.

"Yeah.." i said as i smile weakly looking at her hand. "She is" i continued.

Moonbyul POV

I've been falling for 10 minutes already.. ugh when is this going to end?! I want to go back already.

Its pitch black, i cant see myself, i dont even know if im facing up or down. I dont even know where im going. What if im just staying in one place, but it feels like im falling? Will i ever leave this place?! What to i do? I still have so many things i want to do. With..her?