Why?!

Moonbyul POV

This is wrong. I know it is. Then, why.

Yong..

Yong... sun.

"Aah~ M-moon B-yul AaAAh~ t-there- aaAh~"

Why do i think of her. While doing this to someone else? I dont understand.

I hear her. I feel her. Only her. But, not the person infront of me right now. Just..her..? Why?

Yong.. her name keeps popping in my mind. Why?! Its really frustrating.

My mind keeps going back to her when i fucking someone else.. im pretty fucked up.

-

I woke up with this person next to me. As she holds me in her arms, sleeping soundly.

I try to get out of of her embrace and put on some clothes and head out to my office to check out some things. It was still 7:12 AM..

I groan cuss it was too early to get up yet, but i also didnt want to stay in bed with her until she wakes up.

I stood there next to my desk when i heard a knock.

Who could it be this early..?

Yongsun POV

I woke up early so i can just get this over with, after this is done im gonna sleep the whole day.

I went to my workplace to return the clothes to my boss, and to get.. mine as well. I felt my face turn red again at the thought.

Cmon Kim Yongsun! Stop thinking about that its not like you like her. Idiot.

I mentally scold myself as i walk out of the train station with a paper bag in hand, with the clothes she lent me to wear.

I sigh to myself as i check the time. Is it too early? Will i be disturbing her?.. i mean it is a saturday. Will i just bother her? She been stressing lately. Maybe i shouldnt. Nah i'll just go she might be awake anyways. But what if shes not? Will she be annoyed at me?

I was contemplating whether i should just go in or wait later. But if i wait, i wont get my sleep. I'll just go in im sure shes fine with it.

I step inside the building, and was greeted by by the guards i bow back to them.

"Ms Kim!" I heard someone shout as i turn my head towards him. It was Minhyuk. I smile to him.

"What are you doing here? Its saturday." He asked me with a brow raised.

"Oh im here to drop something in CEO Moon's office."

"Oh, im not sure if she's awake yet. But, go right ahead. Im sure she wouldnt mind" he smiled. "I'll excuse myself now. See you later then Ms Kim." He said as he continue talking with another employee, i smile toward him.

I exited the elevator for the 30th floor. Should i knock? Yea i'll just knock.

I entered her office as i knocked. And there she was looking at me. My eyes widen as i see her state.