2"Love you to mum"

BETTYS P.O.V

"ELIZABETH GET UP NOW YOU LAZY LITTLE BITCH" I heard threw the door I opened my eyes. "yes farther" I yelled out so he could here me through the door. I Rolled of the bed and fell on the floor and groaned. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and checked the time, 8:00AM. I hoped of the ground and stumbled to my bathroom half asleep. I had a quick shower dried off and got dressed. I got dressed in a black spaghetti strap shirt tucked in with blue denim shorts that are ripped at the bottom of them. I also put on a black denim jacket with some black converse shoes with spikes on them. 

I put a little bit of makeup on not much though just  a bit to cover up all the cuts and bruises Hal left me to cover up and some from myself

I put a little bit of makeup on not much though just a bit to cover up all the cuts and bruises Hal left me to cover up and some from myself. I brush my hair and leave it out just flowing past my shoulders, and make my way down stairs.

I see Hal and Polly at the table eating breakfast and Alice is in the kitchen washing the dishes with the most unhappy face I have ever seen. I walk past them silently and not making eye contact. I get to fruit ball and garb one apple and I was about to put it in my back when Hal 'coughs' making me stop and look at him and he say sternely "Did I say you where allowed lunch."

"No" I reply trying to act tough but inside I'm terrified. He stands up and comes closer to me while clenching his fist and now he's towering over me he. And he is really MAD.

"So why did you try and grab the apple without my permission this is why your so fat Elizabeth didn't we talk about this last night." he said half yelling and punched me in the shoulder and pinned me to the wall. I let a tear drop down my cheek even though I'm used to this it still hurts.

"Hal stop let go of her she needs to go to school any ways" Alice said from behind him. He let go and I fell to the floor wiped my tear away with the back of my hand. Mum stood there and mouthed ' I'm so sorry' and I just gave her a thumbs up and walked out the door. I breathed in the fresh air and let it all out and started the walk to school the hole way there it felt like someone was watching me but every time I went to check there was nothing. so I just thought I was being paranoid or something. I got to school and walked through the doors to some kids staring at me as usually cause people think I'm weird and scary but I don't care. I push through the crowed and make it to me locker and start to get the books I need. I close my locker and make my way to class when the speakers say "Attention all Riverdale High students Southside High has shutdown which means some student will be transferring here in a week so please open them with open arms that is all thank you." and everyone went back to normal great I whispered under my breathe. I don't mind the South siders the only thing is their propably not gonna like me just like every one else. I continue walking to class and enter every one turns there head to me and watch me make my way to the bake of the class in the corner and pull my middle finger to every one who is still looking at me and they all look away and the class starts.

{ TIME SKIP TO LAST PERIOD}

It's last period and I'm in the bake of the class in math completely not listening and looking out the window when I'm snapped out my gaze by the teacher call my name 'Elizabeth are you even listening' the math teacher said.

''First of all it Betty. second, no I'm not listening'' I say with a fake innocent smile. ''And why not Elizabeth'' he said 'Call me Elizabeth one more time and I'm walking out" I said while pointing to the door "Your not going anywhere ELIZABETH" he said coming closer to my desk but before he could I got up grab back and walked out and screamed "SEE YOU LATER LOSERS" And went out the school.

I started to walk off to the place I go almost every day after school cause its a place I go to be alone. It's in fox forest at the end of one of the bush trails and leads to a small clearing. when I get there I go straight to a bush where I hid the gun that a practice with and shoot the targets that I set up on the trees and I also grab my knives out my bag and throw them at the targets not missing them I put my earplugs in and listen to my music and start to climb a tree. It's the one I always climb its pretty big but easy to climb by know the sun is setting. I sit up on top of the tree for about an hour just watching the sun set but eventually it starts getting dark so I climb down and go back to the house not home house. When I walked in I heard mum and Hal yelling at each other I just ignored it and went up stairs and to my surprise polly was t my door waiting for me with a usual evil smirk plastered on her face. 'Where have you been Betty you do now that there arguing about you right.' and before I could answer her she goes ''DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD SHE BACK!!!!!!!'' Fear flushes me and I go pale and polly can see that I'm terrified and laughs.

I hear Hals hard thumps come from the stairs and start to panic but I can't do anything I'm completely frozen in place and instead of moving myself I get pushed onto the floor and get hit repeatedly in the face and the stomach. Blood oozing out my mouth and I hear mum screaming at him and she pushes him off of me and he storms off into his and mums room and slams the door. Mum instantly runs towards me crying she puts my head on her knee and says '' I'm so sorry Elizabeth I love you so so much, okay.''

'' Love you to mum.'' I said and then she help me up and I walked to my room by my self and locked the door behind me. I go to the bathroom and wash my face and clean all the blood out that's in my mouth and on my face. I grab a bag and put what little belongings that I have and put them in there. I put a big black hoodie on and put my pocket knife in my pocket grab my bat with spicks on it and put my bag over my shoulder. I climbed out the window and down the ladder. Its around 8:20pm so it's dark and I don't know where to go so I just start walking to try an find somewhere to stay the night.