Headcanons cuz im bored

I'm bored and its taking a bit long to draw them children.

- Manami and Kaede live together in a house as housemates to save money.

- If Karma confesses he wont say 'I love you' or 'I like you', he'll just give her his second button at graduation.

- Rio tops Gakushuu because he finds it hot. UwU (What Im tryna say is that Gakushuu is sub and Rio is dom)

- Manami is actually a C cup but because of her baggy clothes, she looks like an A cup. Kaede is the first one to find out and she gets mad at her.

- Karma is the second to find out ⬆ ( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧

- When Manami first saw Nagisa she thought he looked like a boy (for some reason that's literally me)

- GaKuShUu aNd MAnaMi arE CoUsInS

- Manami actually swears a lot at home and Kaede tells her to shut up.

- Tomohito, Yukiko, Karma, Manami, Kaede and Nagisa are close friends.

- Yukiko likes drama and gossip, even though it doesn't seem like it.

- Manami thinks that she must be a lesbian because she once had a crush on Kaede so therefore refuses to believe that she likes Karma.

- "Bisexuality exists Manami, prove me wrong." -Yukiko

"What is bisexuality?" -Manami

"When you swing both ways." -Kaede

"But doesn't everyone swing both ways? That's how physics and gravity work right?" -Manami

"Holy shit you're hopeless." -Kaede

This conversation happened prove me wrong.

- Karma blushes every time Manami gives him affection, he isn't used to it. My poor love-starved baby 🥺

- ⬆Same with Gakushuu and Rio. Gakushuu is another love-starved baby.

- Nagisa learnt how to make pudding just for Kaede. Now that's love.

- Every Saturday, group 4 (Tomohito, Yukiko, Karma, Manami, Kaede and Nagisa) come to either Karma's house or Manami and Kaede's house to play video games.

- Manami and Yukiko slay. Kaede gets mad and tries killing whoever beats her. Karma is a bit disappointed but is impressed by their skills. Tomohito sulks and Nagisa is getting murdered by Kaede.

- Eventually group 4 + Rio get closer to Gakushuu due to him and Manami being CoUSinS.

- In elementary, when she entered a classroom, Manami said 'Nyoom nyoom muthafuckas'

- "Hey Manami don't you just love it when things work." -Rio

"Yes-" -Manami

"LIKE GAKUSHUU'S ASS HOT DAMN HE CAN CALL ME A WHORE ANYDAY" -Rio

"...Rio what the fuck." -Manami

This happened at one point in their lives.

I wanna do more conversations so UwU imma make another chapter for it.

yeetmeetfeetdelete is OUT.