The GHOUST BEINGS COME TO HER

2 years ago

Betty was just coming from a jog when she got to her apartment to find a small note on her door step . The note read :

DEAR BETILIA

WE ARE WATCHING YOU , STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF YOU'RE FULLY PREPARED FOR OPERATION GHOUST BEINGS. THIS WONT BE THE ONLY MISSION WE ARE WORKING ON SO WE NEED TO BE SURE IF YOU ARE RELIABLE. IN THE MEANTIME DONT DRAW TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO YOURSELF , IF YOU ARE EVER IN DANGER WE ARE ALWAYS LURKING IN THE SHADOWS WE WONT HESITATE TO PROTECT A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

REMEMBER YOU DONT LOOK FOR US WE COME TO YOU

YOURS GHOUST BEINGS

Betty found it hard to believe at first yet she was excited at the same time , she wanted to get this over with and finally get to live a normal life once and for all.

4 weeks later

Betty was growing tired of waiting. She kept reassuring herself that the mysterious GHOUST BEINGS would show but after receiving one note and waiting for one and a half months she was contemplating on taking the first step of action on her own.

She'd been doing exactly as the note said , not drawing any attention to herself . She got a job at a coffee shop , wore normal non expensive clothing and rented standard apartments that weren't too cheap or too expensive to put questions in the heads of people. She still kept contact with a few of her friends and classmates as well as a few relatives from California but didn't share much on her were abouts.

That night she was coming back home from her night shift at the coffee shop only to be greeted by an open door to her apartment and the sound of the radio playing. She thought it was a robber or worse one of Lucas Duparte's men here to finish her off and when she was about to dial 911 a voice behind her said " If I were you , I wouldn't call the cops" and her phone was wurled out of her outstretched hand.

As she slowly turned around she was expecting armed people to attack her but what she saw surprised her . A strong built man with curled hair and a blond woman stood in her living room . Betty just open her mouth really wide I am sure her jaw was literally dropping on the floor.

" you know its very bad manners to stare and open your mouth like that , I have to admit I am a show stopper but I don't appreciate your weird glares" the man cut the silence.

A slight ting of red appeared on Betty's cheeks " I was not staring at you , and who are you anyways ?

The woman smiled and said " You don't look for us , we come to you , those words ring a bell ? , and at that moment Betty nearly jumped up and down like a little girl who had just received candy .

" OH MY GOD !! its really you , I cant believe it , wait aren't they supposed to be 5 of you ? , she directed her question to the woman but the arrogant man answered her instead

" its very nice to meet you too " and he threw her a wink and started smirking

" Zone !!, she's under age stop that " then she turned to Betty and said " I'm Teer GHOUST BEING 2 and this is Zone GHOUST BEING 1 , nice to meet you "

OUPPS !!! sorry guys that's another cliff hanger there , continue reading to find out what happens now that the GHOUST BEINGS have come to Betty . Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think about my book so far .. Love you all !