Its time to die

" So let me get this straight , all the ghoust beings faked their own deaths ? , attended their fake funerals, moved on like it never happened and use fake identification every single day of their lives? , Betty asked Zone and Teer.

" That's what we just said , were you even listening Betilia ? , Zone asked with obvious irritation.

Betty rolled her eyes , " Well I'm sorry for asking , I don't think I really like your egoistical ass Zone , ever since I saw you "

" Shut it Betty , your voice is irritating , just focus on what we are doing will yah ? , he shot back.

" UHHH IM SCARED , why don't you come over here and make me keep quite , what are you 15 ? , you fit the description " , Betty was really good at comebacks.

Zone just rolled his eyes and smirked her way.

" What are you waiting for , are chickening out , MR Tough guy ? , huh ? , Betty really knew how to push the wrong buttons.

Before Zone could even reply , Teer interrupted.

" OH WILL YOU STOP IT YOU TWO " she shouted , " Act like grown ass people " , she concluded.

" Mhm , what's gotten your panties in a twist lovie ? , jealous ? , Zone enquired from Teer.

" You wish you big jerk " , she threw back .

" As much as this would be fun to watch , I believe we have a death to plan " , and just like that Betty started laughing . She never thought one day she would sit around a big table with two professional killers and plan the way she would want her fake death to be carried out.

By midnight everything was planned . Betty's fake death would go like this :

She would go to work as usual but report sick during the day and get the rest of her shift off . She would drop by a drug store and make a purchase. Later she would head back to her apartment making sure she talked to plenty of people on her way there. Zone would drop by later and they would have a fake aggressive argument loud enough for the neighbours to hear. The lines " Shut it bitch , you can't live me , you are mine and mine alone , if I can't have you , then no one else can " . Zone would fire two rounds of bullets into the ceiling. They would light up the apartment along with everything that reminded people of Betty and make an escape through the window.

When the police and fire department arrived there would be nothing but ashes left , making people believe that even Betty burnt to the last fragment.

The operation was carried out a week later. Just like that operation DESTROY BETTY was completed. The police authorities arrived too late just like Teer and Zone had planned. The neighbours of course had told them about the whole argument , even described the guy but jokes on them , no such guy existed.

Betty was rather pleased with the way it all turned out . She only saw this in movies and didn't think in life it would be such a piece of cake , but here she was and people thinking she was dead . By end of day all her friends, relatives and neighbours back in California had heard about her being dead.

The next step was to to go with Zone and Teer , to learn their ways and finally become a part of them.

Just like that Betty Willman was dead , she was wiped off the surface of the Earth , never to be spoken of again in the world of the ghousts. A new eighteen year old girl was born . She became Lexi . The young woman who would be lurking in the shadows , dealing with highly dangerous criminals and killing without hesitation.

She became a girl seeking revenge for her mami and that was the only thing that kept her going.

A new person was born . Lexi GHOUST BEING 6 was created that night.

It was time she learnt the ways of the other world . It was time she started killing for justice . She wasn't who she was before , she was going to be trained and given a new look , it was all finally coming together. It was time a bastard was taught his life lesson and she was the one who was going to school him.