𝓃𝒾

It's the end of the school hours, the three of them walk together and see Avdol already waiting for them by the school gate.

Polnareff as energetic as ever, he jogs toward him. By the time Kakyoin and Jotaro arrive at the school gate, Polnareff already rushing to get back home and waving his hand to them.

"Where did he go to?" Kakyoin asks Avdol who is smiling softly, "he promised his sister to do something. Probably accompany her at the mall.It's kind of shocking for someone as Polnareff to having siblings bond time. He looks like someone who rarely stays at home.

"You guys don't have anything to do after school?"  Jotaro shaking his head as a 'no' and Avdol answers the question with a nod, "I usually don't, but today is my father's birthday."

As they walk together, Kakyoin and Avdol already exchange phone number and email address. "Alright, I have to go that way. I take bus everyday, my house is kinda far."  Avdol says and he bid goodbye to both of them.

Jotaro looks at Kakyoin "where do you live?"  He asks, when Kakyoin think about it he haven't talk much with him since school starts.

"I live there."  Kakyoin points out to the neighborhood not really far from them, about ten minutes walking. "same."  Jotaro says as he staring at Kakyoin, again.

Kakyoin thinks that maybe that was Jotaro's way to get to know somebody and by now, Kakyoin figures out that Jotaro is not really a chit-chat person.

They both stay silent for a while, it's not really awkward at least for Jotaro but Kakyoin is nervous, he is afraid of what Jotaro might be thinking about him. 'What is this man even thinking?' If only he can read mind, he sighs at the thought of that.

They walk side by side. Kakyoin try to start conversation every now and then. He want it to be less awkward but nothing seems to interest Jotaro until Kakyoin asks, "Jotaro, do you have any siblings?" 

Jotaro looks down at his feet as he's talking, "Yes, I have one big brother. He is annoying, kinda similar with Polnareff but more annoying."  Jotaro smiles softly.

"It must be fun having a sibling. I don't have one though, I'm the only child." Kakyoin is grinning from ear to ear, Jotaro swears he can see tears about to pouring from Kakyoin's eyes.

"Ah, my house is over there. See ya, Jotaro!"  he says as he fast walking towards his house. "See ya."  Was the only words Jotaro can said before he continues walking.

"I'm home."  Jotaro mumbles under his breath. Not wanting others to hear it, but kinda hoping for someone in his house know his arrival. "Joot!"  He could hear Joseph screaming his name.

"You didn't have work today?"  Joseph ignores his question completely looking all excited, "look at this! I found our pictures!"  Joseph running towards him with a photo album in his hand, "look look, this is Jonathan! You must probably forget about him, but this is our big bro!"