𝒿𝓊𝓊 𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾

"Oi Kakyoin! Open your eyes!" Jotaro's hands trembling, he cradles Kakyoin's head in his arms. The warmth of his own blood mixing with Kakyoin's.

There's a voice that keep convincing him that Kakyoin is gone but he can't easily accept the fact.

"Wake up. You promise to stay by my side till the end of my life, aren't you? Hey...don't leave me, please." The tears he's been holding back for a while is now rolling down his cheeks in rush without him noticing.

"Jo...taro" Raspy voice calling his name, making him startle but his arms still secure around Kakyoin. Looking down at his lap, where Kakyoin's head placed.

Pair of lavender eyes staring at him with soft gaze. The sight making Jotaro genuinely happy but it's not for long.

His smile turns upside down when Kakyoin's dazzling eyes turns hollow, the scars at his both eyes re-open and become deeper. Kakyoin is smiling but it's not his usual sweet nor reassuring smile. It's creepy and psychotic.

"This, this is all your fault. Jotaro." There's no word he can manage to say. He stares at the person in disbelief, this is not Kakyoin. This is not his Kakyoin.

Everything around him turn completely black, empty and blank. The person is now gone, he is sitting there alone. "I die because of you." The familiar yet foreign voice continue to talk,

"You make me suffer, Kujo Jotaro." The unfamiliar Kakyoin standing in front of him, still have the same psychotic smile, his eyes are still hollow, his face paled, blood gushing out from the hole in his stomach.

Tilting his head, he moves closer to Jotaro "Look, look at this." He points at the wound. "You're the reason." Jotaro watches in horror.

He went paralyzed, he can't bare to watch it any longer but he can't tore his gaze away. "Jotaro." A chilling voice can be heard from his back. Jotaro recognise this voice, it was Dio's.

"You see that? You know that we both are not that different." The voice now is whispering at his right ear, hands on his shoulder, exposing the star-shaped birthmark. "We share the same bloodline, now. Think about it, this body, was your great-great-grandfather's but now is mine."

Everything around them stop, only Jotaro and the person behind him that being able to move. Then, a yellow humanoid creature appears. It wore a headpiece that covered it's face to the bottom of it's nose, angled at a steep angle and a small, simple twin diving cylinder at the back.

Slowly turning into a tall, well-build humanoid, with long flowing hair and a darker shade above it's eyes and on the bridge of it's nose. "...Star platinum."

The creature move toward Kakyoin and slam his hand on Kakyoin's wound. Pulling out his insides making Kakyoin pukes out lots of blood in the process.

"No! Kakyoin! Star platinum, stop! Don't..." Jotaro fights his way out of the man grasp on his shoulder. He runs with all his might toward Kakyoin before he trip and fall on his knees.