blurb

"Babe, I'm home!" Ashton's voice echoed as he opened the door to his shared apartment as he came home from work at the book store down the street. He and his girlfriend had been living in the apartment happily for two years now. Yeah, it may have been run-down and a basic piece of shit, but he didn't really mind.

Ashton was surprised once he didn't hear a voice call back. "Briana?" he called out again, popping his head in and out of different rooms around the small apartment.

He finally gave up, thinking she was out with one of her friends or running errands until he saw something on the kitchen table.

It was a note. He picked it up gently as he used his other hand to run his fingers through his golden, tangly locks. As he began to read the note, he felt his heart drop.

'Ashton,

I'm tired of playing your games. I know you're seeing someone else. And as heartbreaking as it was to accept it, I knew there was no other decision. The necklace in your car that wasn't mine, you constantly smelling like perfume that I don't wear and you never being home. I can't take it anymore, Ashton. And since you put me through hell, it's your turn. I put all your valuable stuff in places significant to us. Better go find them. Your first clue is our first date. You'll find your All Time Low autographed album there. If you can even remember where our first date was.

With all my love,
Briana'

Ashton put the note down as he felt his walls begin to shake and turn. He wasn't cheating on her. Never in a million years would he even have the thought of cheating on Briana. She meant the world to him. Why would she think that? What necklace? What perfume? All the thoughts raced around his head, taunting him viciously.

He had to go get his stuff and Briana back.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

well howdy this fucking sucked ass but hey good stuff will be coming up eh bye

100 votes and 46 comments for next chapterrrrrrr

love bella aka the person that lives under your bed