chapter 5 - heartbroken and trapped

| read the last chapter to understand |

murphy's POV:

how could he? after he took my virginity? how could i let myself care? oh i'm so stupid!

love no one and no one can hurt you.

care for no one and no one can hurt you.

open your heart up to no one and no one can hurt you.

why didn't i just listen to what my mom said?!?

i ran away to the pond, our spot. oh my god, i let someone take my virginity and it meant nothing to him! the whole 2 weeks meant nothing!

so i sat there, next to the pond. and cried. i cried and cried and cried. till i heard someone run to me. i didn't look, i didn't care.

"murphy." i heard a deep voice said. i knew who that voice belonged to. bellamy.

"what do you want?" i said, my voice breaking. i didn't wanna look at him, my face was red, my hair a mess. i looked horribe.

god why do i still care about how he sees me?!? i mean nothing to him.

"murphy i didn't mean it, you do mean something to me. your my beta."

"yes! i'm your beta, just your beta. nothing else." i said finally looking at him.

the look in his face, his face dropped when he saw mine.

"murphy. your more than my beta. i just couldn't tell him that cuz i didn't want people to know i like guys!"

"you took my virginity. that meant something to me, not to you though." i said, i didn't believe him. why should i?

"murphy please, your more than my friend. your more than my beta." he said, tears forming in his eyes.

"no, just no." i said, i'm heartbroken. the person i liked, loved just used me. why?

i ran, i ran and i ran. using my werewolf speed i ran fast. bellamy was bigger than me, he has muscles, but me? i was small, so i could move around faster and go through things that he couldn't.

i ran away from him, far and fast so he couldn't get to me. he chased me for a while, but eventually stopped.

just as i was about to slow down, i felt a pain in my leg, i looked down to see an arrow. it hurt, but the pain didn't last long cuz i felt myself get tired.

i started seeing black, then fell.

i woke up in the cage. a cage made of stones. i was so out of energy, i could barley move. i tried breaking it, but it wouldn't budge.

"help!" i yelled, but no one could hear me. i knew it.

"do you think you have a chance of getting help?" someone said, coming out of the darkness with a laugh.

"who are you? where am i? get me out!" i said, scared.

"that's for me to know, and you to wonder." he said.

"are you... a?"

"werewolf? yes, yes i am. and your whole pack and group, yea they are going down." (this is so cringe i'm so sorry)

"why? why would u do this?" i said, tears i'm my eyes.

"oh cuz, this earth? it's ours. me and my whole pack. and soon, we are going to destroy all of you." he said laughing, then continued. "now shhhh, go to sleep." then blew something in my face.

i woke up to fighting. i heard yelling and growling. then i saw bellamy, standing over someone's body.

"bell?" i said, not being able to find the energy to get up. i was so confused. where was i?

"i love you" he said.

"bellamy? i- i love you too." i said, then passed out again.

JUST IN CASE YOUR CONFUSED, the person that bellamy fought was a gaurd. and the thing that the person blew in murphy's face, made him forget everything that he said. then bellamy found murphy, and brought him back.

3rd person POV

bellamy carried murphy back to camp, tears in his eyes. why would someone do this to his perfect boy?

bellamy watched murphy sleep. his chest go up and down. he was so worried.

then murphy's eyelids started to lift, and his brown eyes met bellamys.

"oh thank god your awake" he said

"what- what happened" murphy said, scared.

"you ran away from me, then didn't come back. so i followed your tracks and saw a bloody arrow and blood on the ground. i know your sent cuz of... what we did. and tracked it down attacked that person who was holding you hostage. then said somthing to you but i don't think you remember." bellamy said al in one breath.

"i love you. that's what you said."

"oh, you remember. look i don't expect you to say it back i just-"

then murphy cut him off by kissing him. with everything that happened, murphy understood. he didn't want anyone to know that he liked boys, and bellamy saved him.

after they kissed for a while, murphy lost energy, and fell back.

"i love you too, if you couldn't tell." he said laughing my causing bellamy to laugh.

"let me take you out on a date, please."

"fine, but your paying." murphy said with a laugh.

bellamy got in bed with murphy, and wrapped his arm around murphy. murphy laid his head on his chest, and fell asleep.

________________________________

okay guys i'm so sorry

this chapter was probably so confusing, so if you have any questions just ask and i will answer.

again i'm so sorry for how horrible constructed his chapter is.

i'm sorry but i hope you guys enjoyed :(🥺🥺