chapter 1 - settling in

All the 100 (plus Bellamy) were strapped in on the drop shop. The ark had sent them down there for 2 main reasons, to see if earth was survivable, and so they could find their packs for life.

After about 30 seconds for being launched into space a message popped up on a screen of Jaha. "The 100. You have been sent down to earth for 2 reasons, to see if it is survivable for all of us to join you down there, and for you to find your packs. We sent 100 of you down there, that way there would be 25 different packs." Jaha said. "In each pack, there will be one alpha, one omega, and 2 betas. Good luck, I wish you all the best."

Bellamy being their made it 101 people, which would mess up the pack number. Bellamy was an alpha.

As soon as they landed Bellamy went to find Octavia. One kid had died, (just pretend it was one and not two.) making the number even again.

After Bellamy and Octavia reunited, they opened the doors. Almost everyone went running around, but not the Alpha's. They were already picking out their betas and omegas. They didn't have to ask what someone was, you could tell by the way they looked if they were an alpha, beta, or omega.

Bellamy already knew the kind of team he wanted. He wanted one rough beta, one soft beta, and an omega that was a combination of rough and soft. He couldn't be in the same pack as his sister, a lot of the times the alpha had to breed the betas and omega. If Octavia was in his pack, that would be incest.

After everyone had settled in the alphas started claiming their own.

Bellamy has found Charlotte sitting on a rock alone, he could tell she was a beta and asked her to be in his pack. He didn't want to frighten the little girl so he asked in a soft voice. "Hey, do u wanna be in my pack?" "Really? Me. Yay!! Of course!! I mean... yeah sure whatever." Bellamy chuckled, he could tell she was gonna be the soft beta.

Next was Atom. Atom was talking to a group or people when Bellamy pulled him by his ear away. "Dude what the hell?!?" Atom saw him then immediately apologized. "Your mine." Bellamy said knowing that atom was soft at some times but could be rough when needed. Atom knew better then to talk back to the alpha so he just nodded and went back to his new group of friends.

All that was left was the rough beta. And Bellamy knew exactly who he wanted. It was dark out, and there was only a few packs that had not been completed yet. Bellamy still needed one more beta.

Bellamy spent the whole day helping Octavia find a pack that was right for her, picking out his own pack, and watching people. A beta named John Murphy had been getting into fights all day. He was not the best at fighting, but he was rough, and that's was Bellamy wanted.

Bellamy knew a few people had asked him to be part of their pack and he rejected them. Once the mysterious beta was all alone Bellamy walked up to him.

"If your here to try to get me in your pack it's not going to work." He said to Bellamy strait away. "Why? A lone wolf never survives alone."
"I don't care." Bellamy started to get mad. He was an alpha, he was not supposed to get this kind of disrespect.

He pulled Murphy up by the shirt and pushed him up against a tree. "Hmm someone likes it rough." Murphy said with a smirk. "You listen to me, your mine now. I don't care if you don't want to be, you are."

"What if I say no?" Murphy asked still with the same attitude. "You don't have a choice." Bellamy said in a strict tone.

"You can't just say I'm yours, if anyone asks me, I'm no ones. There is nothing you can do about that." Murphy said getting serious.

"Oh really?" Bellamy said an idea popping in his head. He started kissing Murphy's neck, all the way from his jaw line to his collarbone. Murphy didn't know what he was doing, but he liked it, so he didn't stop him.

Bellamy started sucking on Murphy's neck, a hickey starting to appear. He bit, sucked, and licked the one spot till it was red and purple. All Murphy could do was moan. When Murphy snapped back into reality he had realized was Bellamy had done.

"There. Now your mine. At least for a few days, and everyone will know it." And with that he walked away to his tent they had set up before bringing Murphy along with him. (Charlotte was staying with Atom.)

Bellamy may had acted all tough like he knew what he was doing, but in reality, all he could think about was, how the hell am I gonna convince him to be a part of my pack?