Part 2

Loki's POV
After training with thor i head to the common area to grab a snack and looks up to see (y/n) reading on the couch. I walk over to see what they are reading and realizes its the same thing i was reading earlier although i doubted you knew that. "You seem to have taken my book" i say with a smirk. They look up for a moment.
"Are you going to whine about it until i give it back or something" they snarl. I was slightly taken aback by that comment. "You can wait till I'm done" they add with a glare. I glare back and when i was about to respond stark walked in.
"Oh my gooooood" he rolls his eyes with a sigh "just make out already" he says 'that would be nice' i think to myself before we both shift our glare to tony.
"I'd rather be shot" they retort. I hope they don't mean it. Tony walks out before he's killed by our disapproving glares followed by (y/n) and my book.

(Y/n)s POV
You make a hasty exit after tony needing to be away from Loki and his long hair and perfect face. You go see Wanda your best friend to finally tell her the truth. When you moved to the avenges compound Wanda showed you around making you feel at home you've been inseparable ever since. You knock on her door. "(Y/n) I've told you many times to just walk in." She rolls her eyes as you enter.
"Wanda we need to have some serious girl talk" you say to her. She smiles and looks up at you.
"Do we need wine?" She asks
"The choice is yours" you say smiling back. You tell Wanda everything. How you like Loki. How he hates you. Then you tell her what you said before you walked off.
"Shot?" She questioned
"Yup shot" you say looking at the floor with a remorseful expression. She pats your back and tells the story about when vision confess to her. "You thanked him?" You say in shock.
"Yup i thanked him and left" that made you feel better to laugh with you best friend but now you wanted to go back to being mean to Loki even tho you didn't mean it it seemed easier than telling the truth. Wanda said not to but you cant just start being nice all of the sudden. Conflicted and confused you head to the lab to get some work done.