5.

The next morning rolled around and Beca's face was throbbing. She quietly slipped out of bed, trying her best not to disturb Chloes sleep before making her way to the bathroom.

She had some pretty nasty bruises all over her face, her eye definitely being the worst.
"Chloes gonna flip" she mumbled to herself as she examined her face.

Just as she went to leave and make coffee chloe stirred on the bed.
"Beca. Why'd you leave?" She groaned and Beca couldn't help but chuckle at the girl.
"I needed to pee and I wanted coffee. You want me to make you some?" She offered.
"Yes please" Chloe mumbled, not once opening her eyes.
"Okay. Be up soon" she said kissing the girls head before making her way out of the room.

When she reached the kitchen it didn't surprise her some of the girls were already up. It was 9am so it was reasonable to see the other girls.

Beca completely forgot to cover her face, only realizing her mistake when she heard Stacie gasp.
"Beca oh my God what the fuck happened!" She exclaimed.
"It's nothing. Just a misunderstanding" she said turning to the coffee pot.
"A misunderstanding my ass you look like shit!" She exclaimed.
"Thanks Stace" she sarcastically responded.
"Seriously what happened?" She asked again.
"Not to be rude but it's really none of your business. Besides it's not like it's gonna happen again." Beca said as she poured the two coffees, adding cream and sugar to chloe.
"Fine" Stacie muttered before leaving the kitchen.

Beca sighed to herself before making her way back to Chloes room.
"Here Darlin'." Beca set the mug on Chloes nightstand.
Chloe stirred with a smile growing on her face.
"I love that name." She smiled.
"I'm glad" Beca chuckled.

Chloe finally opened her eyes and noticed the way Beca's face look.
"Oh my God Beca!" She exclaimed.
"It's not as bad as it looks" she quickly said.
"Oh my God" she said just above a whisper, reaching her hand out to touch Beca's face.
"I'm fine Darlin' really." Beca said taking ahold of her hand.
"I'm sorry" Chloe said, tears welling in her eyes.
"You have nothing to be sorry for love" Beca softly smiled at her.
"But this happened to you because of me" she said.
"No this happened because I thought I could take on a guy double the size and weight of me" Beca joked.
"This isn't funny Beca you got hurt because of me" she said sadly.
"Darlin' it wasn't your fault at all I promise. I chose to do what I did. Please don't blame yourself" she begged.
"Fine" Chloe sighed.
"Thank you. Now I need to get ready to go to the studio for a bit" Beca said getting up and heading over to the door.
"When will you be home?" Chloe asked.
"What time is it now?" Beca asked.
"9:30" she answered.
"I'll be back by one" Beca smiled before slipping out the door and heading to her room.

She quickly got dressed and applied makeup to her bruises till they were unnoticeable. She headed downstairs grabbing her jacket and keys before driving to the studio.

"Hey reg" she called as she walked in.
"Hey ready to record?" He asked.
"You sure about this?" She asked nervously.
"Bec everyone is gonna love you at the concert. We gotta get some songs recorded so we can sell them" he told her.
"Okay" she smiled before heading into the recording booth.

They spent a couple hours working on all the songs until they were perfect.
"Here" he said handing her a CD.
She gave him a questioning look as she took the CD.
"There's all your songs professionally produced. I thought you'd want the first copy." He smiled.
"Thanks Reg, I'll see tomorrow." She smiled as she walked away.

Beca got in her car and headed home to her redhead. She still smiled at the thought of chloe being hers. She wanted to tell the girls soon, maybe even when she gets home.

She soon arrived and smiled when she saw chloe there waiting for her.
"Hey Darlin'." She smiled walking up to her.
"Hey" Chloe said leaning over to give her a kiss.
"I've missed you" she smiled.
"I was gone for a few hours Chlo" Beca laughed.
"I still missed you" she said.
"You want to tell them?" Beca asked.
"About us?" She questioned.
"No about how the grass grew an inch today. Yes about us" Beca joked earning a smack from chloe.
"You're such an ass" she laughed.
"Really though, you want to tell them?" She asked again.
"Totally." Chloe smiled.
"Alright." She said taking her hand and leading the two inside.
"Are they all home?" Beca asked.
"Yep" Chloe nodded.
"Girls! Come to the living room!" Beca yelled.

Soon all the girls made their way out of their rooms and to the living area.
"What's up Cap?" Amy asked earning a glare from Beca.
"Beca and I have something to tell you" Chloe spoke.

Beca didn't say anything, instead she wrapped her arm around the redheads waist, pulling her into a kiss. Hearing the bellas gasps and cheers from the couch made the two girls laugh a bit.
"So you guys are like a thing now?" Stacie asked.
"Yep" Beca nodded.
"Yes! Amy you owe me fifty!" She cheered.
"What?" Chloe asked.
"Amy and I bet on you two getting together. She thought you'd end up together a lot sooner" Stacie explained.
"Sounds like you guys" Chloe giggled.
"Since we're all down here why don't we have a movie night?" Emily asked.
"Yes!" All the girls screamed minus Beca who groaned.
"You're not getting out of it Beca" Stacie said.

Chloe pulled her to the couch and quickly cuddled up to her as the girls decided on a movie. Beca hated movies but would watch one any day if it meant having chloe so close. They spend the rest of the night watching all sorts of movies before everyone called it a night and headed to bed.