Chapter five

~*🌲 pov*~

I open my eyes and I'm in my bed.

Processing what just happened I got up and changed my clothes. I just went with something simple. A dark red t-shirt and black ripped jeans with navy high top converse.

Going down stairs I could hear Mable in the kitchen talking about Jeffree Star's different collection's. "I like the conspiracy one but I think I like BloodLust the best." I don't think Stan was interested but still listened because he would never ignore the "angel" named Mable. She saw me walk in, she looked a little annoyed but started talking to me cause she wanted to act nice in front of other people so she  could look even better for being nice.

"Hey dip dop! Which one is your favourite?" I didn't even have to think about it " Cremated. Hands down the best one. " Mable have me a look that said "I knew it" before shoving a stancake in her mouth. "Of course it is, your all about gothic stuff." I just rolled my eyes while she started talking about latest news in the beauty and fashion world like " oh my god he even has a louis viton bench(I don't know how to spell that), it's just in the front of his house  is but he said he was wanting to move it to the garden blah blah blah" and "so many people are getting mad at Nate because theres a rumor going around that Nate  got a girlfriend not long after the break up"

Now don't get me wrong I'm into fashion just as much as Mable, I just find it annoying that she constantly talks to us about stuff I already know and no one else cares about.

*time skip brought to you by Jeffree Star's new collection cremated that I want but is too expensive and most likely out of stock*

It's now noon and nothing has happened so far. I've talked to Mable about it and luckily Stan let us have the day off cause one; it was slow and two; there were a couple new interns that would take out jobs for a week or two. Now we were just hanging out on the porch just talking. She would make a ride comment now and then but one of the interns was cleaning the porch so she didn't do it too much.

A few minuets go by and we were in the middle of talking about which fashion brand was the best when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. . . So did mable. . . We jump up and run into the forest leaving the intern confused as to why we just suddenly shut up and ran into the forest.

I ended up losing Mable because I was faster than her I knew she wasn't too far behind because I heard her start to scream. Luckily we made it deep enough that now one would hear us.

I knew I would feel it soon because it had already started for Mable.

I stopped and just stood there. Everything was quiet. Mable stopped screaming, she probably passed out from the pain. Seconds go by and I get more anxious. Everything was quiet, there was no wind or animals, nothing. I could only hear my rapid breathes and my heart pounding in my chest.

For a split second my heart stopped completely and I couldn't breathe, everything was blurry and spinning.

I dropped to my knees and I could breathe again but my heart still wasn't beating, I felt a sharp pain in my lower back and that's when sh*t hit the fan.

I fell over completely and was shaking on the ground as pain burst through out all my body. It felt as though I was being stabbed by red hot pins and my blood had turned to acid. I was screaming and it felt like my eyes were impaled by scissors as blood poured from them. My voice got slightly more demonic and echo-y (okay master, let's kill da ho. Beeeeeeeeeetch!(please get it))like bills.

The pain went on for what felt like years until it just stopped. All I was left with was a sore feeling in my back and legs.(don't take that the wrong way)