three

THE next morning, Cher woke up to the sound of shouting and footsteps outside her door

THE next morning, Cher woke up to the sound of shouting and footsteps outside her door. After watching two re-runs of full house with Dick and the girls she decided to go to bed, tired from her long day. Cher sunk back into her pillow trying to block out the ruckus. She forgot how irritating it can be to live with boys.

Bruce's kids were always bickering, sometimes playfully other times not. Cher assumed that was the cause of the shouting and running around outside her room. Besides their rowdiness, they were messy, they didn't flush the toilet and they would always eat the food she left for herself in the fridge.

After laying in bed for a little more than a few minutes Cher decided it was time to get up. She put on some baggy jeans and opted for tight fitting cropped white t-shirt. She slipped on a pair of slippers and headed towards the bathroom following her usual morning routine.

After getting ready she went to the kitchen and ate breakfast, Alfred had already left her a plate on the kitchen island. French toast and eggs, a favourite for Cher. Once she finished eating, she had no clue what to do with her free time. All her weekend plans were cancelled as she was at least 30 minutes away from Beverly Hills and she didn't have a car, or even her licence for that matter.

Cher could not drive at all. She was terrible at it. Every time she tried she got too nervous and it threw her off, not mention all the distractions she had to try and avoid. It was just too hard and even though she's tried to get better it never seemed to work. With her birthday coming up soon her test was not far off but she doubts she'd be ready for it anyway.

Cher decided to watch t.v in the common room to occupy some time but found Tim and Dick already seated on the couch watching morning cartoons. Cher joined them despite her dislike for their program choices.

"I don't get how you guys can like watch this stuff." Cher said sitting on the couch.

"What do you mean they're hilarious?" Tim replied.

"They're so lame and like immature."

"And your tv choices are so much better?" Dick replied. "If I recall whenever you're here you make us watch that show with all the numbers in the title."

"Beverly Hills 90210 is way cool. Like everyone ever watches it!" Cher retorted.

"No offence, but that show's really stupid." Tim replied.

Cher decided not to respond she didn't want to argue over something so small and she knew they were just poking fun at her. Instead she turned to Dick.

"Hey Dick, are Barbara or Cassandra here?" Cher asked.

"No they're not right now."

Cher frowned. After their meeting last night Cher wanted to get to know the girls more. She was in desperate need of female companionship around the mansion. She also, already had some great makeover ideas for Cassandra and was even considering lending her some clothes.