15. mac

June 2016

Ariana was driving over to Mac's place. She had spend a lot of time there the past two weeks. Her and Mac had become very good friends but Ariana felt like it was starting to become something more than friends.

She parked her car in front of the house and knocked on the door. Mac immediately openend the door and hugged her.

"Hi! How are you? Come in!" They walked inside the house and had a conversation about music while entering his living room.

Ariana felt really comfortable with Mac and she loved to talk with him about music, which was the subject of their current conversation.

"So, what's next? Tour?" Ariana nodded her head enthusiastically. "Yes! I'm working on it, it'll be the dangerous woman tour!"

"That's great!" Mac said. Then it went silent and they just looked at each other.

Then Mac came a little closer and smiled at her. Ariana smiled back nervously. She didn't know what he was going to do, did he want to kiss her? 

"You have beautiful eyes." Mac said. Ariana felt how she blushed and smiled.

Ariana saw how Mac bowed to her and she closed her eyes. And they kissed.

Ariana felt the butterflies in her stomach and she didn't want the kiss to stop. Ever.

After some time kissing they finally pulled back.

"Wow... that was..." "Great!" Mac finished her sentence. Ariana smiled and leaned in again and they started kissing again.

Ariana left at the end of the day and while she was driving home she couldn't stop smiling. She was in love!! She was so excited and couldn't wait till she got home to text literally every single friend.

——————————————————————————
Text messages

Kinda cool people

GUYS!! :you

Njomzaaa: and girls thank you very much

Courtknee: Yes what happened?
Courtknee: Weren't you at Mac's place today?

Harry🖤: Oh were you?

Aaron💙: Someone's jealous huh

Harry🖤: Shut up already

Doug☁️✨: Guys let her tell the fucking story I wanna know.

Well, I was at Mac's today and :you
WE KISSED!! I think I'm in love omg :you

Courtknee: BITCH I KNEW IT!!

Aaron💙: omg
Aaron💙: Damn you're really going for it lmaoo.

Njomzaaa: girl you such a hoe
Njomzaaa: Jk Im so happy for you!!

Doug☁️✨: Wwoooooooo yaaasss!

Bribri: Fucking Scott can't find his phone so what did we miss?
Bribri: YOU KISSED MAC!!! WOAAHH

Aaron💙: Didn't you kiss Harry at the release party?

Harry🖤: Can we not talk about this please lmao
Harry🖤: A one time thing!!!

Yes but can we go back to Mac please :you
So I like him but idk if he likes me. He kissed me tho :you

Harry🖤: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE KISSED YOU

Doug☁️✨: British boy has a point

Courtknee: Sweety get your man!!

Y'all wilding lmao :you

——————————————————————————