18. happy for you

July 2016

"Soo, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Mac asked Ariana.

Ariana blushed and smiled brightly before leaning in to kiss him.

"Duh!" And she kissed him again. "Omg, I thought you would never ask me!"

Mac smiled. "I was in love with you for quite some time and I felt like I needed to go for it!" They hugged.

"So, shall we keep it a secret for the media for a bit? Of course we can tell our families and friends but I don't want to tell the rest of the world to know yet. It will be nice to have the time for ourself."

Mac nodded his head.

"Also,  Malcom is my real name, I would like that."

Ariana stared at Mac. "What? Your name isn't Mac? How have I never known that before??"

Malcom laughed. "Well, you like it?"

Ariana nodded her head enthusiastically. "Duh!! It's an amazing name!! I love it!" She smiled at Malcom and pulled him in for another hug.

She was so happy, she could cry.

They spend the rest of the day cuddling and kissing and Ariana stayed the night, which became on of the best nights she had ever had.

The next morning Ariana woke up feeling so happy and in love.

Malcom was still asleep so she decided to text her friends to update them on anything that happened.

——————————-——————————-—————
Text message

Kinda cool people

I got something to tell you all :you
I GOT A BOYFRIEND !!! :you

Vic💗: WAIT WHAT?!
Vic💗: MAC??

Aaron💙: Omg Ari!!!! You're dating him!

I am!!! :you

Njomzaaa: WHOAA
Njomzaaa: Omg!!! You two are literally the perfect couple!

Harry🖤: Im so happy for you!

Doug☁️✨: BITCH YESS!!

Im so happy and in love! :you

Scotty: Bitch omg!
Scotty: Only met the guy once and I feel like you two are such a good match

Courtknee: HOE
Courtknee: No jk I'm so happy for u!

——————————-——————————-—————

"Who are you texting?" Malcom's morning voice sounded. Ariana quickly turned around and smiled, looking at the sleepy face.

"I just told my friends we are dating."

"Oh, we are?" Malcom joked. Ariana smiled and jokingly punched him before hugging him.

"So who are these friends?" Malcom asked and brushed through her hair.

"Well, you have Victoria, Courtney, Njomza, Brian, Scott, Doug, Aaron and of course, Harry."

"Yeah," Malcom leaned towards Ariana. "Tell me about Harry. I heard a lot about you two dating."

Ariana sighed. "You too? Where do people hear that because it's not true! Obviously otherwise i wouldn't be laying here with you."

Malcom nodded. "I thought so too but I was confused since everyone was talking about it."

Ariana thought of telling him about the kiss she and Harry shared, but she decided it probably wouldn't be the best idea.

"Well we are best friends! I love him so much, I'm so happy he's back in my life." Ariana smiled and then pulled Mac in for another hug.