Chapter 8

I stepped out of the precinct expecting to see Jackson or Mark. But for my surprise it was none of them. There was a young man , tall , raven haired boy about 22 to 25 years old. Standing near the entrance. He was wearing a red hoodie with some work out trousers and sneakers.

I looked at him , he looked terrified. The young guy walked towards me and greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo... i'm Kim Yugeom... Are you Detective Kim?" He introduced himself and asked who I was.

"Yes Mr Yugeom... how can I help you?" I askes back.

"I got to know that you are the detective working on the new murder cases...." he said.

"Yes , myself and detective Park is working on it , the person you met earlier... and what about it?" I asked.

"I know , im... im here to tell you something about the murder that happned two nights ago. I think this will help you a little in your investigation" He said stammering. He felt terrified to speak to me.

I was shocked how can a teenage boy's information help to solve two murder cases that had no evidence at all. And also I was curious to know the facts he got. He looked scared.

"Would you like to talk this over a coffee..." I asked , patting his shoulder .

"Yes please , that would be nice Detective..." he replied.

We went to the nearest coffee shop and sat on a vacant table far away from other people, because we had important business to talk about. The waiter came over and handed over the menu , we ordered two Lattes before she asked.

We waited for the coffee before we talked any further about the case . When the waiter came back with our coffee . I asked her politely not to disturb us , because we are in an important business meeting. And she gave an acceptable nod.

" Here drink this , it will help you to ease your mind..." I said , handing over his Latte coffee to him.

"Thanks Miss Kim..." he said .

Then after a while I started talking to him. I asked what he knows about the murder.

"The man who was murdered was one of my friends, we are work out buddies... " he said, staring at the coffee cup. Really disappointed.

Flashback~…

YUGEOM'S POV

I received a call from my friend, my workout buddy. We always go out jogging late at night because there are not many people around and we love the cool breeze of the night.

So as usual we discussed meeting on the bridge so both of us could go jogging.

"Hey , Yugeom let's meet at the same place... Bridge and same time okay..." my friend said over the phone.

"Yeah sure... i'll be there ... see you later...'' I said and hung up the phone.

I was a bit late to go there because my mom came home from Seoul on that day. So I had to talk to her for a little while. I was about 20 minutes late. When I walked over the bridge there was no sign of my friend.

Then suddenly I saw him lying on the ground under the bridge. And there was a mysterious guy standing next to him. He was saying something and then he left.

I ran to my friend who was lying unconscious probably dead on the ground. I was shocked . And I was the one to call the police.

Flashback ends~…

SHESHTA'S POV

I was shocked when the boy explained to me what happened two nights ago, under the bridge. I couldn't take it all. The only thing I wished was, it would have been easy if Detective Jimin was here too.