Chapter 25

JACKSON'S POV

It's been two weeks , Sheshta didn't contact me even once. Why am I thinking about her anyways? However I need to find the murderer behind the crimes that happen in Itaewon in these past months. Should I call Sheshta and ask whether there is any progress?

I dialed her number. It's a weekend she might be home today.

"Hello" answered a male voice.

I was shocked , why is someone else answering Sheshta's call. But why do I care?

"Can I speak to Sheshta please?" I said.

"Is it you Jackson?" The voice said.

"Yes , who are you? Where is Sheshta?" I asked, confused.

"Im Mark. Sheshta is a bit busy. So she told me to answer the phone." Mark said.

"She is at home right?" I asked back.

"Yeah, what is it?" said Mark.

I was shocked why is Mark and Sheshta together. Are they living together under one roof , no way. I don't think so. This news ran over my head like a tape recorder , over and over again.

"Okay... tell her to give me a call , later." I said and hung up the call.

Sheshta is nothing to me , but why do I feel so unsettled when Mark said he was with Sheshta in one house. I layed on my bed and unknowingly I fell asleep.

     ***************

We were at the park outside of Itaewon. Myself and Sheshta came to an outing for a change. We walked along the jogging track holding hands and talking about various things. We have been together for about two years now. I love Sheshta more than anything .

"Jackson, When are we getting married?" Sheshta asked suddenly

"Very soon baby, very soon." I said and pulled her closer for a kiss .

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back. I felt the whole universe spinning around me. At that moment I may be the happiest man on earth. I am about to settle down with the love of my life. I was so happy.

We held hands and walked further again. And suddenly she stopped. And turned around.

"What are you doing with my wife here?" A voice shouted at me.

I turned around too . To see who it was. (Turned slowly)
Mark!

"What are you doing here Sheshta , holding this man's hand?" Mark shouted.

"What do you mean by my wife? She is mine...''I shouted back.

Mark came towards us and dragged Sheshta along with him.

                   *********************

JACKSON'S POV

I suddenly woke up in sudden shock. What was that all about? That dream. I never saw one like that. Why me and Sheshta? She was going to marry me, no way. The whole i was just thinking about the dream i saw.
It was , I have no words to express the feeling I felt.

SHESHTA'S POV

"Sheshta , Jackson wants to speak to you, call him back ." Said Mark and handed over the phone.

Why is he calling me? My heart started pounding when Mark told me Jackson wants to speak to me.

I redialed his number. But he didn't pick up the call.

About two hours later , he called me back and I picked up. He asked me whether we found anything regarding the murder. And he said he tried finding clues too. But it was no use. We talked about more and hung up the call.

Myself and Mark were about to have dinner when I received a call from YoHa. I was so happy she called me.

"Hey , sup sister?" I said.

"Hello sister, how are you?" YoHa said.

"im fine, so what's new?" I asked back.

"There is something I need to tell you." She said.

I was shocked and worried at the same time. Is it a good news or bad news?

"Oh! What is it?" I asked, feeling excited.

"I am going to get engaged , to Namjoon..." she said with a loud scream that almost burst my eardrums.

"Oh wow that's great news YoHa. When is the function? I'm so happy for you. You deserve to have someone so good like Namjoon~ssi. Congratulations sisss...." I said. I was really happy for her.

"I need to do some preparations and I need your help sis, can you come to Seoul soon. We need to do some shopping , select a dress, a location , everything. I know you don't like to travel alone. So come with Mark~ssi." She said

I could say no to her. She needs my help now. Though I have a crime to solve. So i said okay anyways. I hung up the call later on.I then noticed Mark was looking at me in s confused expression on his face.

He cleared his throat and covered his ears (humour) pretending his eardrum had burst.

"So this is how you feel when two young girls shout due to excitement , uhhhh... i almost lost my hearing sense.... that was a close call... peuwwww...." he said laughing.

I told Mark what YoHa told me. And asked whether he could come with me to go to Seoul. Unfortunately he declined my offer right away. Because he had a very big contract meeting to attend tomorrow for four days continuously.

What now? With whom am i going to Seoul. I was so worried.

"Right! Jackson , I could ask Jackson to join me. He is okay , now we are a bit close due to these crime solving and all. I hope he won't reject my offer too..." i thought.

I quickly called Jackson .

"Hello Sheshta, " he said.

"Jackson, Are you free tomorrow ?" I asked.

"Yeah , maybe...what is it?" Jackson asked, confused.

"Can you come with me to visit my sister in Seoul. Mark is busy and i don't like traveling alone. So can you?" I asked.

He was silent for some time and then,

"Okay then let's go. If you are asking so much , i'm in. " he said

"Oh wow thank you so much Jackson I owe you... meet me at the Itaewon station. I'll book two tickets for us at 8.00 am tomorrow " i said. I felt so happy , one I am visiting my sister and also I'm going on a trip with Jackson. It's kind of s trip.

"Okay, see you tomorrow , then" he said and hung up.

I ran to Mark and said my plans for tomorrow . He was not as excited as I was, because I'm going with Jackson. However it was almost midnight. So i packed my bags and went to sleep.

The next day.I came to the station  before Jackson did. He was late and the train was about to leave.
I was so worried what if he is not coming? I don't want to go alone. When it was about to take off , I grabbed my hand and pulled me to the train from the platform. I almost fell over. And the train dragged away in seconds later. That was a close call.

"What the hell? You almost killed me...''I shouted and turned around to look at the person who pulled me in.

THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT BORING. NEXT COMING UP ONES WILL BE GOODDDDD...TRIP TO SEOUL, I HOPE IT WILL END WELL... KEEP READING TO ENJOY THE JOURNEY. PLEASE VOTE , COMMENT , FOLLOW AND SHARE MY STORY. THANKS LOVELIES 💜️💜️ ❤️